The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Does anyone know anything about this effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
I was just on precision magics website and they have a new effect called Impervious. The effect has no description! It says That one effect is called Ocular Perception By: Christopher William's And other is called Untouchable By Jeremy Hanrahan. If anyone has any information on this please post and let me know. I am interested in what this is.

Thanks,
Mike
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
Mike
You talking about this http://www.precisionmagic.com/News.htm
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
Have no clue, but I can assure you anything David accepts as a release is sure to be a winner!

Paul
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Yes that is the effect I was talking about Maxum. If anyone hears anything please let me know.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
I think PMagic just put it on their site? Usually they tell us what it is, does or somethin, it just don't seem like PMagic? I think they are trying to send us some kind of clues...I mean is that a nickel inside of some kind of symbol surrounded by stars... Seems like that symbol is firmiliar, anyone recognize that? The Name of the DVD is strange as well Impervious...what does that mean? Why hasn't Mr. Mann, dmann, address this or fixed it on his site? I mean that guy is everywhere, but here. Maybe I am crazy here? If I am crazy, it must be the day/light dark thing here in Alaska that's getting to me. I guess I need to get to the lower 48 more often.
m4g1c
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of m4g1c
I think there is a clue in there of some sort, the circle looks something like a molecule.....Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing the effect on this! Can't wait.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
Aren't these guys like regulars on the Café? Christopher Williams And Jeremy Hanrahan
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
M4g1c,
Thanks I did some research and found out that's the sign for water. There are definately clues going on here. Anyone have any ideas? Its bugging me to death. Maybe soneone will tell us what this is about? Dmann?
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Maxum,
Impervious will have a demonstration very soon.
thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
Quit teasing us Dmann (hehehe)
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Your killing me David LOL
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Irishghost, are you the same Irishghost who use to be on line years ago who was a member of an Irish alt rock band?
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
This effect has been 6 months in the makeing. I can't say to much about it, but you will enjoy this one. Sorry we are beeing so secretive. But check back at precisionmagic.com periodicly to get the demo and the release date.

Thanks,
Jeremy
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Is it alright if I know?
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Sorry I can't company policy.
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Wow! Can't wait to find out what this is!! If anyone finds out let me know.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Jeremy, I am part of the Precision effects team.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
Ok I got it figured out. Well I do know it involves water and coins. I guess that a far cry from figuring it out. ok
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I really am not teasing you folks... I didn't start this thing. But, we should have the demo and description up very soon for those interested?

I know you all have little to go on as to what this is? But, I can tell you it is Performed by two of our very own, from here on the Café. Both are respected Performers in their own Countries. I think two things about this trick... Your either going to love it *I do, or your going to hate it. If you hate Impervious it won't be because of the methods employed. It will be because everyone of us here could have come up with it. To me its always the worse when you have one of those V-8 moments...like wow I could have thought of that. Other than that, I have to say... Hold on cause Impervious is going to rock your world. IMHO
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I am getting unindated with PM's about Impervious. I do appreciate all the PM's but I am not going to tell you what this trick is or does or involve. Look its Magic, and as much as I want you all to know I can't because of logistics. But I promise to put the demo up just as soon as I get it. Then the cat will be out of the bag and the bashing can begin. I hope not much on the bashing thingy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Does anyone know anything about this effect? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL