The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Marc Salem On Radio Today (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
For all you mentalists who are in the UK, or have the Internet, Marc Salem will be on BBC radio 2 today between 2 and 5, GMT.

For those of you who have the Internet, you can listen to it online live from this link.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wright/contact.shtml

Also - if you happen to miss it, you can listen again for up to seven days using the same link.

Enjoy my friends!
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Cheers for the link... hope it goes down better than his last one..
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks David!
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Your welcome guys, he is doing a lot of PR here in the uk at the mo, his pr company sent me a list of appearances, but the BBC Radio one is the only one that will be internationally viewable. Thought you guys might be interested.

He was also on 'this morning' earlier this week (popular daytime show on tv).
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
Just saw Marc Salem perform at a private party here in NY several months ago and he was fabulous. Go see him if you get a chance.

Steve
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Marc did a great performance guys, towards the end of the programme, and I would encourage anyone to listen to the link before seven days is up, it's a lot of fun. For those of you who have seen Derren's current tour, you will notice a little bit of sharing.........
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Ow do you find it on the site ? Its not clear
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I can't get anything to play..probably pilot error.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Perhaps it doesn't play outside the uk. It was fun slim, you would like it - although it doesn't involve listeners.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What effects did he do?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
bear trees
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
263 Posts

Profile of bear trees
Im in the uk and I cant find it,i am quite dim tho.
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
On the right hand side of the page are a list of 'listen again' buttons for each of the days of the week. It was on Wednesday, so click that. Listen to it quick guys, it disappears on Wednesday. He is on at some stage in the last hour or so. It's fun, and again, those who have seen Derren's recent tour should look out for a familiar and devious subtlety!

He did a lie detector effect, ascertaining when the host was being truthful or deceitful. Also, a drawing duplication, and a great little envelope prediction.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
I'm listening to the show right now at the link write2david gave in his original post.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Saw him on TV the other day briefly.He did a double book test(Hoy),a confabulation type effect with random items being predicted in a sealed envelope in his wallet.I think a drawing dupe as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Marc Salem On Radio Today (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL