The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » What is Danny Korem up to? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
941 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
Hello all,

Anybody know whatever became of Danny Korem?

The last time I saw him was on a set of videos called "Kid Tricks," which was a part of a Christian ministry to children.

Any word on him would be greatly appreciated.
Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
Ron— I saw him when I was in the SAM convention in NYC. I was waiting for my wife outside a restaurant practicing a retention vanish and this man comes over and takes the coin and gives me pointers. He was in NYC on vacation and didn't know about the convention. He was there with his wife and grown son. He told me he was doing consulting on terrorism and suburban gang type things. He said he's been out of magic for a long time. We hung out for a while and went to the hotel and he was immediately recognized by many magicians. PM me and I'll give you his email if you want. Smile
Izzy
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
783 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Any idea why Danny Korem got out of magic??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » What is Danny Korem up to? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL