The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Drummer Boy - Who made it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shaun
View Profile
New user
Durban - South Africa
11 Posts

Profile of Shaun
I purchased a second hand children's effect which had no instructions. It looks like it could have been a dealer item.
It comprises:
1 toy drum - flat representation with a secret compartment at the back
1 large boy (flat cut out)
1 small boy (also a flat cut out) and
1 large boy - identical to the other large boy but pinned in the centre (along belt line) so that it can be pulled apart, and
1 door
2 bases - which will allow the boys to stand up - one has a double slot for two boy cut-outs and also the door, while the other has a single slot for one of the boys only.

The story line I believe would be something along the line of the little boy who goes to a toy shop to buy a drum, does not want to go home at closing time, so tries to hide behind the drum but is too big. Along comes a fairy who makes him smaller - the large pinned boy is taken apart behind the drum and inserted into the secret compartment, the small boy is now shown. The boy now tries to get out of the door but cannot reach the handle due to his small size. This is where the fairy comes into the scene again and magically makes the boy full size.

The story seems most plausible with the apparatus I have. My problem is the handling, I just cannot seem to figure out the actual handling.

Have you perhaps come across an effect like this?
If you have do you know who would have made it?
Or which dealer may have supplied it?

Shaun
scwilson@sams.org.za
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Drummer Boy - Who made it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL