The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Kyleen's Perplexing Pirate Piece of Eight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17524 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My daughter Kyleen, seven at the time, was riding along with us one beautiful evening here in Florida. Our family had been entertaining ourselves with various illusions and tricks all summer.

My daughter was wearing a copy of a Piece Of Eight. It had a hole drilled in it with a tied piece of thick cord looped through the hole and then looped through itself. It was firmly fastened and impossible to take off of the medallion (while around someones neck) without undoing the knot and taking the whole thing apart. My daughter reached up, pulled the Piece of Eight from her neck and handed it to me. The cord was still hanging around her neck. Everyone FREAKED OUT. We examined the coin, the cord, and my daughters neck. For Hours!!! No explanation.

We were,and still are completely stumped! Now if I could take that one on the road...........
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
DBKid
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of DBKid
So nobody noticed the tiny cotton thread tying the loop so it only appears as if the cord passes through the hole?

Ya must have been tired...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Kyleen's Perplexing Pirate Piece of Eight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL