The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarrely mental Orlando (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've just moved to Orlando and I want to interact with Bizarre Magicians and Mentalists here. if you'd like to crawl out of the woodwork, now would be a good time Smile
I'm sure we could do something together for this Halloween season.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey, if all goes well, my family and I will be at the Sandpiper club Med at the end of August... near Orlando I think.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You will be about two hours away, 120 miles as the bat flies Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
I'm "Home" approximately 7-12 days out of each year. This coming January, it will be 9 days. Some mouse sold me some real estate on swamp land and am contracted to visit my property at least once a year.

I'd love to get away from the Magic(tm) for a bit to do some real magic!

Chris
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
January is a good time to be here. I'll do some Tarot Magic for you Smile
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Slim, the few times I get to the Orlando area, I am never in a position to get to your show (grandchidren and where they want to spend time). Someday, I'll make it.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarrely mental Orlando (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL