The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Routine with coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ystar
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of ystar
I saw good routine.
The volunteer take some coins in his hands and the mentalist know exactly how many coin he held.

where can I get information about it?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12323 Posts

Profile of John C
Sounds good. Where did you see it?

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Various versions are around. Patrick Redford has a very good version where not only does the Mentalist tell the audience participant how many coins they've taken, but then the tables are turned, and the participant is able to tell the Mentalist how many coins he's taken.

- entity
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12323 Posts

Profile of John C
Triangle. There is also the old "I have as many as you have, plus XX more and when I add yours to mine..." etc.

There's also an Einstein thing in Barry Richardson's book TOTM

Sometimes these are too complicated for folks trying to relax and then we go and put them "UNDER PRESSURE"

I have a hard time getting folks to do the three digit number, turn it around, subtract smaller etc trick. I am as clear as I can be and the math still messes them up. Smile

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
It`s also on Osterlind DVD. I think "easy to master mental miracles". the effect called `the trick that fooled Einstein`!
kiki
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Routine with coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL