The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ideas wanted for Illusions using a Fake Face or Fake Head (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
I've been working on creating a fake head/fake face of myself lately and would like some of your ideas on what illusions are out there that need a fake head or fake face to be accomplished?

Or if you have ideas where you haven't seen as an illusion created yet, but could be accomplished if you had a good fake face/fake head.

Here's a start of list of known illusions:

- Facelifter - Andrew Mayne
- Girl Without a Middle - PT Selbit
- The beheaded portion of Hidden Secrets of Magic - Omar Pascha (ok this could have 2 versions with a fake body instead)
- Head Slider - (not sure of origin)

Any others come to mind?

Thanks for your ideas.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
560 Posts

Profile of pradell
Disembodied Princess

:magicrabbit:
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Disembodied Princess and Girl Without Middle are one and the same, aren't they???
I assume you are both discussing the same illusion.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
I was thinking the same thing, Blair. I googled Disembodied Princess and realized it was the same effect.

Are there any other suggestions of effects out there that could use a fake face or fake head?
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ideas wanted for Illusions using a Fake Face or Fake Head (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL