The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » James Brown Workeroo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
If you know me then you know that I rarely endorse other peoples products. In this case I just had to come back on this topic to recommend the Workeroo. I give it 10 of 10 as a rating. If your in need of a topit but your attire doesn't allow it, then the Workeroo may be right for you. I personally wish that James had not brought this product onto the market, because soon... and I mean really soon... everyone will know what can be accomplished with this amazing utility device.

Again... I give this my highest rating. So, Run... don't walk to get this...
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Many thanks David. As this has been such a success I am currently looking at the possibility of production so that more people will be able to make use of this utility. I wouldn't go out without this. Although there is a fashion issue if you don't have a suit on (something I intent to remedy) the effect you can create more than justifies any wardrobe malfunction!

If any users want to share ideas, without divulging secrets I'd love to hear.

James Brown
http://www.jbmagicman.co.uk Workeroo Available Now
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
James,
It is never a problem for me to tell the truth about such a fine product as Workeroo. I meant every word. As for ideas... well, they are never ending in MHO as your only limited by your own imagination and skill. The more skill, the better the effects you will develop.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I have both Workeroo and Impervious and I can see see a lethal combination once I get the workeroo fitted,experiencing a little difficulty with the pocket connection at present.But I'm sure it will be worth it.
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Quote:
On 2007-09-06 13:06, cardbiker wrote:
I have both Workeroo and Impervious and I can see see a lethal combination once I get the workeroo fitted,experiencing a little difficulty with the pocket connection at present.But I'm sure it will be worth it.

Pm or email me if you like

JB
pkmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Paul knight
140 Posts

Profile of pkmagic
Just thought id add my two cents. Ive had my Workeroo just a few days, installed it on the first day. Man. This is good, but almost as a bonus - its real fun to use due to its easy handling (mainly due to the great design - well done James). I installed mine on Saturday, and was using it confidently that evening - producing decks, vanishing and producing etc. I could tell that they really didn't know what had hit them.

James - excellent work mate. This could very very easily become part of almost every magicians aresenal, and in time I have no doubt it will, which is good - but bad! I want this all to myself!

It was great seeing you the other week - oh - and my wife also says youve done yourself proud with this one. Christ. She never says that to me!!

Well done mate.
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
I'm looking forward to test driving this also. My mind is overwhelmed with some amazing ideas already... Is the device easily placed into alternate pants/jeans etc or would it be wise to buy a few and permantly fix into work wear etc?
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
845 Posts

Profile of roblane
Got mine back from the seamstress yesterday.( I'm no good with needles,neither is my good lady) but it was well worth getting it fitted by someone who knows what they're doing. Excellent piece of kit James!
Many many uses, and relatively easy to use. Tested it out last night on the long suffering other half & did have a minor problem.( possibly due to one glass of red too many). Just realised that what I was gonna say, may amount to exposure on an open forum, so pm me if interested!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
I'm looking forward in using this. I haven't yet got around to order as Im still contemplating on if I should purchase an additional one for alternate clothing seeing as its stiched in. I haven't heard back from James yet. Can anyone shed any light on this question. Is there a method of transfering it to various pants/jeans etc or would I need 2?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
If instead of stitching it in, you buy some more velcro, and use that instead, you can add as much velcro to different trousers and transfer it when you like
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2007-09-03 13:34, theboss wrote:
I am currently developing a method so you can have your shirt/Tshirt untucked. Details to follow....

James Brown
http://www.jbmagicman.co.uk/alex

If anyone is at the Bristol Magic Bar (UK) Opening this week I will see you there.

I just installed mine [finally got off my duff] and it is brilliant! If you get the idea with the untucked shirt working, that would be killer.

My wife said the same thing aboutthe hiked up pants, so I just pulled them down a bit. Works fine.
I love this.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Cheers

Sorry I have not replied to pms etc. The crash has wiped my inbox. Although I have been told I should get it all back!

I am delighted that so many are getting the hang of the Workeroo and realising what a great tool it can be.

With regards to the Simon Cowell look! Once the audience sees the magic you can perform NO-ONE cares what you look like!

James Brown
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Man... this seems to be great!

I did not read the entire thread, so I'm sorry if this was already asked:

Does the performer need to be wearing black clothes ??

Thanks
"Siempre somos tres me acompaña la luna y me sigue mi sombra" René Lavand
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2007-10-12 14:35, Mesquita wrote:
Man... this seems to be great!

I did not read the entire thread, so I'm sorry if this was already asked:

Does the performer need to be wearing black clothes ??

Thanks

No, they must be pink with yellow spots...i'm kidding (Or am i?) Yes I am, wear what you like..
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Thanks.
"Siempre somos tres me acompaña la luna y me sigue mi sombra" René Lavand
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Mesquita,
I don't think that should be an issue as to the color of clothes worn. But this is one of the best kept secrets in the business. Its like the invention of the topit and its importance to magicians, Workeroo is that significant. I personally hope the topic disappears and goes un-noticed as I would like to keep this gem to myself. But, lets face it that's probably not going to happen. I bet there is not one dis-satisified customer....its that good.
Glogal
View Profile
Regular user
Hollywood, California
155 Posts

Profile of Glogal
Of course we gals can use it too!
Received mine as a gift. I'm very dis-satisfied!...just kidding!! I totally agree with Dmann. Run to buy this baby! It's incredible!!
Gigi
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
This does sound great, I'll probably get one once James finishes the un-tucked shirt method.

Matt
cheekychap
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of cheekychap
I'm up for buying 1 of these, so cant wait to see it Smile
shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
Any news on the untucked version? If it's too much exposure then maybe distribution by pm may be more discreet.
I love my Workeroo but feel a bit grandaddy being tucked in (I'm a northern lad and we wear our shirts out)

Shanester
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » James Brown Workeroo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL