The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Test Drive Bank Night Deluxe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
I thought my trip to Ipswich was a long one..

I would have loved to have been there on Monday Kennedy, you know I love ya.. But alas I am obligated to a corporate show.. I hope goes well.. I know it will, the guys at Ipswich are great fun and very attentive..

It'll be worth the trip..

Best wishes

Spelmann
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Cheers buddy! Very anxious about how I'll come across to fellow performers. Just looking for my bus pass Smile
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I just got done reading this a couple times and I really like it. It is worth a read if you like the description because that is how it plays out. Gift Wrapped can be used in countless variations. There is some good thinking going on in the effect
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12310 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-08-02 14:13, Bananafish wrote:
All of us at Ipswich are looking forward to seeing you Kennedy. It should be a good turnout, and an excellent evening. Sadly I was too late to be one of your testers, for the new ebook but hopefully you will be demming some of your new material for us on Monday.

If anyone here is in the area and fancies coming along - please get in touch with me. We would love to have you.

btw though, there are no more witches in Ips. Smile

Simon

BF,

I lived in Ipswitch in 1977-79 at Bentwaters Air Base. I used to frequent the Red Lion Pub. Is it still there? I hae lots of English friends in Ipswitch.

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Thanks so much. Leaving for Ipswich very soon. Just wanted you to know that if you do want to get hold of the Gift Wrapped/Bank Night combo ebook its on sale now via the web site link below:

Ken
(The terrified lecturer)
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
Here´s a small review of the contents of the latest ebook by Kennedy:

Gift Wrapped

Wonderfull. Novel Mentalism that is hard to find this days. Well though and routined.
I really liked this one, very strong effect, colorful, this is enterteining mentalism at it´s best.

Bank Night Deluxe

Oh boy, oh boy I really LOVED this one.
I can see some performers twisting their noses to it because of the preparation and care needed to perform it correctly . In fact I think this will be a good thing (hehehe).
No kidding now. I really loved the way the routine is outlined, the variety of methods involved that really leaves no clue to the spectator.
This is something I can see myself doing on stage and getting a really good reaction, in fact this would be a good TV performance. The end is brilliant and the way the presentation is done, the serial number revelation is not a divination, but a sort of “prediction”.
I really loved this routine, it´s one of the best I´ve seen in a long time, it has a begining, a middle and a kicker ending. Simply Brilliant.

Congratulations,
Keep up the good work.

Thiago
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
The first effect is a wonderfully direct bank night, with an exceptional amount of intrinsic entertainment value. The second is a two phase routine. It's construction utilises a great 'cancelling out of methods' that will leave even the most astute scratching their heads. I'm working on tweaking it to fit my style, and will check back in here when I have done so.
Celloboy
View Profile
Special user
London, England
533 Posts

Profile of Celloboy
Having seen Kennedy perform his banknight routine in his newest live show I know its a killer routine. I wasn't expect him to tip the method for a long while but here he is selling it. curses I thought. Its such a clean method. A perfect example of Kennedy's clear logical thinking that I love. everything in his routines is simple and direct. no messing. Good luck to him and if any of you care what I think buy this now and you'll never do banknight the same way again.
Pete
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
What I love is, it takes away from the usual 'Ha, I won, and you did not!'. I don't want to tip too much on the philosophy of the presentation, but needless to say, it's a worker.
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
I enjoyed this a lot.

First up Gift Wrapped- interesting but not really my cup of tea (or pint of lager!) so let me move on to the Bank Night handling- which I thought was very good and included a lot of ideas and food for thought.

The central conceit- to avoid looking like Mr. Smarmy Prat know it all mind reader- is brilliant. And I really liked the neat "hands off' kicker.

Some people may find the entire routine a bit 'busy' as there is a lot going on behind the scenes but this is a very adaptable and flexible routine, and as David mentioned can be tweaked and revised in all kinds of ways so it suits your style.

Nice Work Ken.
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Test Drive Bank Night Deluxe (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL