The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » BALLS OF FURY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eshdath
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of eshdath
Shalom, There are entire acts of nothing but card manipulation, but does anyone do an entire act of billiards? Who are they? Is there video on line or DVDs?
Zion speaks......are you listening?
chrisgali
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of chrisgali
Of course there are!
http://www.magicshopclips.com/romaine.wmv

and there are many vids on youtube!
stageonstreet
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of stageonstreet
I do a multiplying ball routine and I am gutsy because I use the Vernet balls...on stage. By the way, they don't bounce if you drop. But spirit gum always helps for the finger rolls.
BenHFarrar
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of BenHFarrar
Generally magicians feel that a whole "act" of billiard balls (or cards) would be a bit boring for the audience. I think a billiard ball routine should be quite short otherwise its just repetitive.

Other magicians known for their billiards are Roy Benson and Alan Wakeling. Raymond Crowe does a brilliant entirely billiards act called the "Eight Ball Tango".

Ben
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Petrick and Mia have an entire act with balls and it is good. I wonder if he is still performing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » BALLS OF FURY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL