The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Laurent Godon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Giacomo
View Profile
New user
Florence (Italy)
92 Posts

Profile of Giacomo
I'm seeing this effect several times$B!D(B. it's great! I know that Laurent is a fantastic magician and I would like to know your opinion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELIgF4z3plE

you must try to watch also the others movie... Laurent is very talented!

Giacomo Bertini
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Lawrens and I have been corresponding in the past. He is a multi talented artist. He is also a musician. Seeing Lawrens' videos tells me how serious he is with the art. Very artistic and precise. I wish him more success and I hope to see more.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Giacomo,
Thanks for the link.

Lawrens is very smooth with the coins.

~John
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1074 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hello!

Thank you all for your kind words...^^

Coming from you, Giacomo, I'm very honoured to see that you like this little routine.
I hold you in high respect as a coin worker AND innovator and your handlings are for me a great inspiration(as for many people here too, I believe).

Rannie my friend, eventhough I don't post much on all the vids you released, rest assured that I have great respect and admiration regarding your magic and multiple contributions. Keep'em going Man!! ^^

I do have some professional view regarding my magic, but not with coins, which I use to present since 20 years...rather it will be a magic act based on Cristal Balls and related things...^^
I hope you the best!
How's drumming?
(Did you listen to the music I put down with my 4-ball Palmspin routine? ^^)

As for this routine, that I named "The Trapdoor", the idea came to me while brainstorming with JP Vallarino about 8 years ago: He was showing me again one of his pet routine named "Rubb Plus"(Notes de conférences "Spécial pièces"):

*Freely translated*: "...The history of this little routine is interesting: Michael Rubinstein showed it to me first. I enjoyed it very much!
Then soon after this coin's master left, I worked on the trick and the version I presented him when he came back caused the opposite effect: He didn't recognize his routine!..."

I just thought of lifting the routine on a vertical plan by the use of rear t**** p***...the effect is the same as Jean-Pierre', apart for the coins disappearing in the arm instead of the table.

Thanks for watching!

Best,
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Thanks Giacomo for the heads up, that look great! Very, very good, smooth is a good word for that performance. Thanks lawrens.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Laurent Godon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL