The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Blanco Bee Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidP
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of DavidP
Does anyone knows, if and where one gets blanco bee playing cards, or other blanco cards with an good back-side for manipulation???
MagicalAdam
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of MagicalAdam
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean blank face playing cards, I have seen these:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/blank-face......483.html
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/blank-face......467.html

Those are all I could find for you. Sorry if I couldn't help.

Best,
Adam
"Mommy, what's that man doing up there?"
"He's putting on a Blindfold, my dear."
"What's a Blindfold, Mommy?"
"Something you wear so that you cannot see."
"Why's he wearing one, Mommy?"
"So that he can tell us what he's looking at." -
DavidP
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of DavidP
Thank you for your answer. Yes I ment blank face playing cards, but it should be cards which are good for manipulation. (Bee Cards or other playing cards with good back side for manipulation)
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
I don't think there is anything wrong with using a Bicycle deck or any other good white bordered deck for manipulation. Since Bicycle is the most widely used card for magic these days, you can find anything you may want in white faces/backs, double backs, etc.

Bicycle Vintage Fanback cards come with 2 blank cards in the box if you just need a few. And they look very nice in double fans.

Murphy's Manipulation Cards have a deck which has all white backs, but that I suppose is the opposite of what you want.

You also have speciall fanning decks which allows for different looking fans when fanned one way or the other. Some of them have colored patterns on both sides instead of regular faces.

I don't think I have seen Bees with blank faces. Allover backs or any diamond pattern back may make some sleights look more invisible but they look awfully ugly in a fan.

Here are some blank face Bikes: http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Bicycle......lankface
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
You can get basically any type of gaff bicycles in any local magic dealer or online magic shop.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Blanco Bee Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL