The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Clocking a Deck, The Epitome Location, Etc. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
It would be wonderful to have such an agile brain that one could clock simply by riffling through a face down Boris Wild deck, or by ribbon spreading the cards face down on a surface.

I wonder what the speed record would be for that! In theory it must be possible due to the convenient locations of the markings on the cards. In practice perhaps this is only possible for the superhuman!
Chollet
View Profile
Regular user
Don't be fooled by the fact I only have
159 Posts

Profile of Chollet
Add to the list "Diplopia" by Paul Vigil. Fantastic use of clocking along with a few other ruses to ease the process, albeit only slightly.
uzimaki35
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of uzimaki35
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2019, Steven Conner wrote:
Did anyone see Ondrej Psenicka perform on Penn and Teller his second time. It looked like he did this type of routine but with lightning speed. I can speed the deck in about 40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oj0tR6UQ8

Best,

Steve

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/card-m......senicka/
kardillusions
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
413 Posts

Profile of kardillusions
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2007, uri wrote:
Pit Hartling has an application of this strategy in his "Little Green Lecture notes" called "Triathlon". It's a triple impossible location of a peeked card, a thought of card, and a card that was placed unseen in the spectator's pocket.

This also sounds exactly like the description of Simon Aronson's "Two Minds and a Mate" from the Aronson Approach.
Scott Baird
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Clocking a Deck, The Epitome Location, Etc. (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL