The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » James Brandon commercial for Icy Hot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
A fine commercial for a... rather boring product. Topical A nalgesic... how sexy!

If you haven't seen this yet, try to find it- Mr. Brandon looks good and does some great magic in a very short amount of time.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
I've seen the spot a few times but it never occured to me that the performer was doing any magic.
SnakeBabe
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
90 Posts

Profile of SnakeBabe
What is awesome is that it is all done in one take.

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria
benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
Is he really doing magic? or is that some camera tricks or after effects?
SnakeBabe
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
90 Posts

Profile of SnakeBabe
It is all real magic he created. No camera tricks aside from the color change on his hands
Very well done.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Nice spot... hope he gets good money for it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2007-08-08 00:18, benjie84 wrote:
Is he really doing magic? or is that some camera tricks or after effects?

and THIS comment is the legacy that the bad behavior of the current crop of TV "magicians" has left us all.

Benjie84- it's not that you asked this (reasonable) question, it's that it had to be asked at all that is so sad...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » James Brandon commercial for Icy Hot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL