The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sterling Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3325 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I have been using Johnson Coins exclusively, however my local shop sells Sterling and Sasco. The Sasco looks pretty poor in quality, however the Sterling looks good. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with Sterling as far as quality and durability. Thanks
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5183 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have had all three brands at one time or another but got rid of them all and got Johnson Walking Liberty Halves from the Magic Warehouse. The quality is excellent.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Although I have not had any Sterling products, (that I can recall), I have to agree with Poof-Daddy. I have been very happy with every Johnson product that I have ever purchased (coins and their Cups and Balls) if you have never seen their cups, they are awesome. I have a friend that is Pro. and he got rid of his Fox cups to get Johnson's. They are solid brass and the set weighs in at just over a pound. They are beautiful and killer to work with. That is by far the best investment, as far as props, that I have ever made. In my book Johnson ROCKS!! Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Sterling is ok depending on what your buying. They are a little less expensive than the Johnson and not as good in quality. Shops carry the cheaper for obvious reason.
I am sure they would order whatever you wanted.
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sterling Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL