The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » More Sophie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
That's what I like, short and sweet!

Another winner!

I gave it 5 stars and left a comment!

Thanks!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
And another from Manila!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Sophie is 15 and interested. Let's see if she'll stick with it and keep growing and learning. She went back home to Vienna with a couple of books. Next time I see her, I'll record her again, hopefully improved, though I thought she was pretty natural.

Can you believe just this morning I had to delete rude comments made by a 40 year old about her presentation and chosen effects? The guy just didn't want to give an inexperienced and learning 15 year old girl a break. Pathetic. I gave him a piece of my mind. Naturally he didn't have anything up for me to "review" other than other people's videos.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20524 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
To review a 15 year old just learning in the same light as a professional for 20 years is not only absurd but stupid!

Give ME his email address if you want me to give him a piece of my mind!

What a drone he had to be. Alex I think you may be too polite to get the job done.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » More Sophie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL