We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dominatricks by Tyler Wilson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magikrn
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Magikrn
I did say it was an envelope, but it was a padded envelope with bubble wrap. It was not damaged in any way. In fact I have yet to receive a damaged item from Penguin and I order a lot of material from them. Themagicwarehouse.com also has excellent shipping methods and I have not received anything damaged from them either.
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Quote:
On 2007-08-09 14:11, Turk wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't order from you because (I think) you only do PayPal and I refuse to use PayPal in any form. Hence, I was delighted to see that the book is being sold directly here in the USA by a bonafide dealer. However, I have order from dealers before and have had things poorly packaged and damaged. Hence, my question to a fellow Café member who had actually purchased the hardcover version from Penguin. If you accept International USPS M.O., I'd be happy to send one to you but, failing in that, I'm looking for another USA source--one that might treat the items it sends out with more care and respect.

Hi Mike,

I accept all major credit cards, and PayPal but am always happy to look into accepting other payment methods. And it appears that I am able to accept International USPS M.O.'s. Feel free to email me (andi@andigladwin.co.uk) or PM me to discuss arrangements.

Best,

--Andi
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
This really seems to be a under apperciated book, I think the open travelers with his face up tent vanish and the trimph revelation is worth the price of the book alone.

besides that it comes with a disc with a left hand version of the book lol. I'm right handed but that's just cool =D
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
This is one of my favourite books. B52 Shooter has the strongest Triumph revelation I've seen. Besides the strong effects, the book is really fun to read!
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Every magic book should contain a photo of mr.T
jb201
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of jb201
My favorites are Sloppy 30 seconds,B52 Shooter, andClean Sanchez.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1038 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
The magic is clever and *** funny to read. The only thing better is seeing Tyler do this stuff live, he will crack you up.

luke
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Great book. It was a really funny read as well. One of my favorites was Coke Inhabit. Very clever idea for coin to bottle.
dragee
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of dragee
Sounds like a great book!Thanks for the review
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dominatricks by Tyler Wilson (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL