The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Favorite spectator in a magic video... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jax
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Jax
Got to be 'David' from the later Ammar tapes and I'm pretty sure he also turns up in Daryl's Ambitious Card video - his reactions are just brilliant !!

Smile Smile Smile
catbertek
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of catbertek
LOL! Our weekly magic study sessions ALWAYS include a reference to David! I don't know why we find it so funny....
so, I second the nomination for David!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
The woman who is sitting at the round table with her friends (when he does the contact thing) on the On the Spot video - or most any spectator on a Wilson video. He gets great reactions.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Jem
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
342 Posts

Profile of Jem
Mine has gotta be David! (from Daryl's Ambitious Card DVD, Bill Malone's On The Loose DVD, etc.) He always seems so enthusiastic & amiable.

If only all spectators were like him! Smile
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
If only all spectators were paid to applaud.
(not that the magicians mentioned need them to get paid anyway)
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
My vote is for Dianne. The cutey with the marvelous dimples. She's usually there with her boyfriend Smile Oh, to be young and live in Lake Tahoe! Smile
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
So funny!
As soon as I saw this post before, I even read anybody else's, DAVID popped right into my mind there was no question about it lol. The reaction from Card on the Ceiling in the Ammar vid is just the funniest thing ever. There are of course other great moments throughout the L+L series but man...DAVID wins!
Kenguru
View Profile
Loyal user
Hungary & Israel
273 Posts

Profile of Kenguru
I support david Smile

All right then. I'll go to hell. (Mark Twain)
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
My post goes for David.When you see his reaction in the Johnny Thompson tapes,you will definitely laugh to floor.
To be frank,I think he is not a layman anymore,but he is definitely an entertaining man in most of 'HIS' tapes.

Alex
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
DAVID - he is hands down the best spectator. His reaction to Bill Malone's Ultimate 3 Card Monte is classic! His perplexed expression couple with his jaw dropped to the ground is an image indelibly stamped in my mind.
Neil
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Neil
The worst have to be in Daryl's Revelations videos - not only do they look fairly unimpressed (and rightly so for most of the tricks) but also really kind of dirty looking.
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
You give anybody enough free alcohol and they will be almost as great as David!
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
557 Posts

Profile of debaser
Is Diane the Blonde on the L & L tapes. (Long Hair)
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
My favorite is the black guy who eats the peanut in the Ammar Money video. the dollar bill and the inside of the peanut changes places and when Ammar pulls the silk out of the cup and shows the peanuts the dude grabs a peanut and eats it.....That is so freaking funny.

His reactions are freaking great....worth the price of the videos...I think he's in all of them.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
Tania from L & L. OF COURSE!
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Jim Robinson
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of Jim Robinson
I first really noticed David on the Malone On the Loose dvd's and then saw him on some other, earlier L&L tapes. He's the best but I wonder about the blonde that's sitting toward the back with the dimples.... I wonder how she'd be as a spectator at the table and why didn't Malone bring her to the front... (oh, now I notice, that must be Diane from an earlier post. She was sitting next to another girl in On the Loose. What other videos can I see her on?).
Robinson.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.... He to who this emotion is a stranger ... is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." Albert Einstein
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
557 Posts

Profile of debaser
So wait who's the blonde - Diane or Tania?

Matt
stevehw
View Profile
Veteran user
Collinsville, Mississippi
303 Posts

Profile of stevehw
Does David have an agent? Smile

Steve
(Official Spectator Agent)
Sjiwi
View Profile
New user
Belgium
57 Posts

Profile of Sjiwi
Yep, David is great !
Ooh, and his enthusiastic neighbour (in 'On the Loose') as well, of course. Smile

But, yes, they definitely know how to pick their female audience members Smile (Although they don't always look equally interested Smile See the brunette sitting towards the back in the 'On the Loose' series, for example.)
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
one word... -David-

Who wouldn't want him in the audience? His Smile jaw dropping expressions are the best!
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Favorite spectator in a magic video... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL