The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Favorite spectator in a magic video... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jacksorbetter
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
121 Posts

Profile of jacksorbetter
The hot blonde in the front row of Daryl Does the full monty.

The first four times I watched the tape, I learned nothing about the three card monty becuase I was so focused on her. LOL!

I also love watching Paul Wilson "assisting" Lennart Green with Temple of Shiva Vol.2.
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
David is cool.

John can be pretty funny.

And of course, Tania is exceptionally pretty.

I know some folks get upset that L&L often uses the same audience, but it doesn't bug me as long as the teaching aspect of the video is well done.
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
Justin Flom
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Justin Flom
I love David's response to the Bill in Lemon on Bill Malone's DVDs because he starts talking about it with the guy next to him before Bill is even to it. "Noooooo way!"
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
553 Posts

Profile of debaser
Ok so is the blonde Diane or Tania?

Matt
FrankStone
View Profile
New user
South Africa/Taiwan
74 Posts

Profile of FrankStone
I have to agree my vote goes for David as well. Smile When I just want to have a good laugh I pop in one of my DVD's and just watch David.

I think the blonde is Tania.
phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
Lol, on David Blaine's first TV special he steals a watch from a big man, who proceeds to flap with his wrist and (in a camp voice) mutter "oh my god, give my watch back!"

Great stuff,

Smile
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
The workers in the subway on the Blaine Street Magic.

As for David and the rest of the LL crew...they all give me a rash. I hate seeing the same people video after video. The only thing I hate worse is the fake bookcase.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
denny_Corby
View Profile
Loyal user
PA
240 Posts

Profile of denny_Corby
What about Nicole from the on the loose tapes. She is the one in the white shirt that Bill does the cards across with. Tell me she isn't hot. Smile Smile Smile
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of highmagic
That's strange, nobody mentioned the extremely hot blonde "Rachel" in Michael Ammar's Thread Miracles Vol.1. That's worth the price of the tape.
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Is David a member of the Café? If not, why not, he is talked about more than anyone else! Smile
mrbungle
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of mrbungle
Let's do a poll on David's best reactions.

1- Paramount (bonus on ETMCM #5)
2- Card on ceiling ETMCM #5
3- Coins across (Visions of wonder) he reacts really late on the coin in the eye.

Special prize:
The guy with the mustache who hands out his watch for the nest of boxes effect on the visions of wonder DVD. He looks really worried when the table with 'his' watch falls on the floor. Look how uncomfortable he moves on his little chair. haha.

Easter egg: in the end credits of the Tommy Wonder DVD. David is credited under Special audience members.

Fact:
David's signatures on cards have been:
Big Red (ETMCM)
David (ETMCM)
B. G. (VOW)

I don't own the Malone tapes, but did he write something on a card and if so, what?
Grandia Enterprises inc. 1974
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
803 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Ah, Tania! The first time I saw Max Maven's Video Mind (Close-Up), I ... ahhhhhhhh.......

Anyway, I'm considering contacting David to produce his own DVD on being a magic spectator? Muliple angles, close-ups, slow mo's, etc... When to react, when to nudge your neighbour to verify you both saw the same thing, how to follow the magician's eyes instead of his left hand, etc, etc, etc... No doubt about it, David's a master, and, as such, his mastery would benifit magickind (more specific than "mankind") immensely! Before every performance, we could have our spactators watch David's DVD so that they're primed!

David for Prime Minister/President!
Cheers from Toronto!
Dan McLean Jr
pbg739
View Profile
Veteran user
San Jose, Ca
340 Posts

Profile of pbg739
LOOOOOOOOOOL! I love it. David is so cool. I contacted L&L not too long ago. I am trying to get in to see a taping of a video in the spring. Is David still in the videos? That's be cool. I only saw him in the ETMCM, and in the demos for on the loose. He's good people.
Ok....nuff of me.

Peace
Pete
JordanB
View Profile
Special user
dallas, tx
635 Posts

Profile of JordanB
I would have to say either David or John, John is hilarious on the Osterlind tapes, especially the Radar Deck routine. I also thought this one kid from David Blaine:Street Magic was funny. It was the middle of nowhere and he put a quarter on the back of the kids palm and waved his hands and poof it was gone. The kid didn't even blink..It was great, oh and Emmit Smith was funny too.
Dallen
View Profile
New user
Maui, Hawaii
58 Posts

Profile of Dallen
Oh yea, David is a great spectator...great reactions and personable. I agree that John is a great spectator too....he always gets into the performance and seems to have a great time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Favorite spectator in a magic video... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL