The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Dream of aces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6879 Posts

Profile of Dougini
To answer the OP's question. Look here:

http://www.camirandmagic.com/mv_001d.html

I recommend it highly. Use an instrumental love song, that's about 2 1/2 minutes long. Find one that REALLY invokes emotion. Tell a personal story, one that is a tear jerker, if you can. Then start the music, and begin.

Oh and look at what the article in the link above, says about David Copperfield.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2010-08-18 16:44, Douglas Lippert wrote:
Bob Kohler's "Aces In Their Faces" is my favorite gaffed Ace Assembly. Works like a charm and it's pretty simple to execute. It frees you up to use your presentation skills.

If you're going to use gaffs, Bob's effect is the way to go.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On 2007-08-08 18:06, MickeyPainless wrote:
McDonald's Aces comes as a bonus effect with Michael Ammar's "Easy To Master Card Miracles" Vol. 2. I personally like Mr Ammar's teaching style and I've been accumulating his vids as I go!

I agree wholeheartedly. Ammar reveals every 'changed ace' a different way ,,, making you think about the spectator's attention and entertainment. He does it with all his tricks, by the way.
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
Well, 10 years later...A Dream of Aces, Copperfield's Aces, and MacDonald's Aces are essentially the same, with the same outcomes, but different handling methods...DoA and Mac's are pretty much the same handling, but Cooperfield's is a bit different...and for those that are looking for the music used by Gary Ouellet, and Alain Choquette, it's the love theme from the soundtrack of the movie "Cousins", American version...this was a remake of the French movie "Cousin, Cousin"...dunno if the soundtrack is the same...
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Dream of aces (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL