The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cyclone's Elevator Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
I too left rings on the vinyl. The only problem is I didn't catch it until I left 10 of them. Luckily we rent. I love the tying your shoelace ideal. Any more ideas like that?
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
I ordered one but don't officially have it yet. My idea is to announce that you are feeling sick and bend down. Put your head in your heads and while you are down you "do the work" then come back up. You say that you are feeling very light headed, then start to levitate. Stay suspended for a second then come back down acting like you had no idea what just happened.

It might just work.
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
Sean Leo
View Profile
New user
Singapore
5 Posts

Profile of Sean Leo
Peter....how many pages are there in the script? When I received it, I think HP left out the 1st page.
Backpalmking
View Profile
New user
Kent,UK
16 Posts

Profile of Backpalmking
How much will this cost to buy and ship to the UK ???? Several people have asked this question but with no reply!

Thanks

Gary
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
668 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Hi Gary

Peter sent me a message. It is $15 from Peter and he doesn't know how much from HP.

Only problem is you will have to send dollars to Peter by mail. A bankers draft is the way to go if you don't have a US bank account. It will therefore be easier to order through HP (although they are out of stock at the moment.)

Anyone own the Elevator and want to demonstrate it at the Blackpool convention Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cyclone's Elevator Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL