The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Synch Deck: The ultimate force deck? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Anyone has any reviews on the Synch Deck?

This particular deck is used in an effect called “Synchronized” by Unearthly magic from the UK, however, it appears it can be used as a very clean force deck.

Here’s the blurb:

You may already own this particular forcing deck, but we offer it for sale for people that wish to perform our effect "Synchronised" and might need it. In addition, it is a great forcing deck and we supply it with our own ideas so you are getting more than just the basic deck as sold by others. As the video shows, it is very clean to use and has many possibilities.

Easy to do. No sleight of hand. No magician's choice. Do it anywhere. They won't have a clue.

Synch Deck
http://www.unearthlymagic.com/products/e......eck.aspx
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
You can do the same thing with any deck of cards.

If ya have any knowlage at all.

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yea, but I don't, so I use one like this Smile I can actually shuffle for real too!....So maybe the one I use is a little better. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
This is borderline advertising for me. At least they say it is a standard forcing deck. The price is good for what it is, and my feeling is that they should call it what it truly is, not play with names. Playing word games causes confusion and frustrated purchasers.

My opinion, and that is all I'll say on this.

Tony Iacoviello
human
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of human
This looks kinda obvious to me how the deck is set up. It's such an old forcing idea. I wonder why the name "Synch Deck".

David.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Quote:
On 2007-08-10 00:06, human wrote:
I wonder why the name "Synch Deck".

David.

Probably because it's just another forcing deck you can "synch" your money into.
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

David,

"I wonder why the name "Synch Deck"

You may already own this particular forcing deck, but we offer it for sale for people that wish to perform our effect "Synchronised".
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
human
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of human
Natural Mystic,

I don't own this deck and I don't know about "Synchronised". I just think the forcing idea is nothing new when I see the demo video.

Just my 2 cnts.

David.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So this is a ad for Synchronised then?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
human
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of human
I feel the power
jasons_mind
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of jasons_mind
Very unimpressed - buy a one way deck - and make two Synch decks! lol
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Groan... that is what it is....??? sheesh, I at least thought maybe it was a Sv******... that is a beauty of forcing
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Harry Lucas
View Profile
Regular user
Europe
128 Posts

Profile of Harry Lucas
I don't know this specific product and yet I see a certain pattern in recent years.

Give it a cool name, call it "Ultimate ..." and boom... it's on the market.
Call it the good, the better, the best there is, was and ever will be.
(And for our marketing friends who think that the superlative is not the ultimate, call it wrongly "The Bestet.")

And people buy.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
These Mysteries come and go like a Mirage with Olive Oil and Pop Eye relaxing in the Svengali desert Smile
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

I simply asked a question about this particular force deck, since I rarely use cards in my act. The response is rather typical of the magic Café. No wonder the pros left.

Peace.
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Nope the good ones are still here.

But judging from your post you might enjoy the L&L forum at the Mentalist Sanctum
Were if you aint superficial you aint a mentalist!

Tell em your upset with truth and that I sent ya.

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I thought that my response was enlightening..... giving you a multiple of clues...But perhaps you Have No Clue/ Smile Is that it? If you understood my post then you would have known all about this deck....If you didn't understand it then my post could not be offensive........Get it?
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
I find you very off Dave AkA (Fez Boy)!

Not enlightening at all.
A bit dim mayhap.

Yep that is what I will go with, dim yes th.ats it
dim.

So what does that say about the original poster?

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well let us consider that privately.

J ack

H.O.A-X
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've got Vodka (Tonight) and you've got Gin but what's everyone else's excuse? Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
It's okay to ask, Natural Mystic.

Rum.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Synch Deck: The ultimate force deck? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL