The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Front Row Sankey - Amazing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
FYI - http://www.mjmmagic.com has color flash paper - which I think worth getting rather than the usual white.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Bill Groome
View Profile
New user
Columbia, S.C.
89 Posts

Profile of Bill Groome
The colored flash paper is available in red, black or green, 4 large sheets. We carry it ($7.95) also as do many other dealers now. I am sure there are many uses for this.
All the Best,
Bill Groome (owner)
www.MadhatterMagicShop.com
Madhatter International
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
I'm late to join this thread, but I would agree that this DVD is great. I found myself getting slightly disapointed with some sankey stuff (many tricks but few real workers). This DVD is full of great stuff, and since then I've got paperclipped SE, and 'the best of'
I have developed a different plot for fan mail (when working table hopping) to give me a different option if the people are 'shy', but what a great effect.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Just went back to this recently..

Wow, I forgot what a real 'workers' disc this is

My personal hightlights are

1. Fanmail
2. Full Lotus
3. Not this Card
4. Shape of Things to Come
5. Close Contact
6. The Phoenix Effct (I use this EVERYWHERE)
7. One of One

I know that is a lot of highlights but they really are that good.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Close Contact is for sure my favorite.

Open with a card trick, do something else, a coin routine perhaps and get back to Close Contact as a closer.

Brilliant would be an understatment.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Yeah. This is definitely one of the best SM productions. I'm a big fan of Full Lotus. I love fan man, but I still suck at the Bill S*****, so I haven't used it yet, but it's definitely a killer idea.

Not this card is my favorite way to do chicago opener because it doesn't require keeping the stranger card in the deck.

The shape of things to come is an other brilliant idea...

Great stuff for sure.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I have adapted 'Shape of Things to Come' with Osterlinds amazing ODDS.

Now I don't have to have a c**b sheet..

Worth trying if you don't want to carry a pad with you. I simply duplicate the drawings on the back of my business card.

KILLER EFFECT!!
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
It's excellent just to see him performing for live spectators, especially at Mr. Greenjeans, a setting so familiar to me... it's awesome to hang around the set of a Sankey DVD!

Awesome, practical magic too. Fan Mail and Full Lotus are definitely worth the price of the whole DVD alone.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Front Row Sankey - Amazing (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL