The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Amazing Juiceman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Alright folks, don't beat me up on this one, the topic does say "IT'S NOT MAGIC BUT..."

I recently purchased a juicer called (Mr.Juiceman) as I'm too lazy to exercise and certainly won't be caught lifting heavy objects in a gym at 5AM. I purchased it at a department store after viewing it on a late night infomercial.

I promptly purchased all the fruits and veggies called for in the various diets.
By days end I had consumed the following in various flavorful drink combinations:
*9 carrots
*3 apples
*1 orange
*1 grapefruit
*1 lemon
*3 celery stalks
*4 beets
*some parsley
*Cauliflower & Broccoli floweretes
*1 cucumber
*Green salad w/oil
*Small portion of Salmon, Brown Rice, and
Green beans (not in juicer of course)
*more parsley
*1/2 cup of strawberries
*1 cup of milk
*Tons of icecubes for delicious natural
drinks made with above ingredients.

I honestly don't recall the last time I had the time, energy, or willingness to eat that many fruits/veggies. But when the food is broken down into a glass, it's certainly easy to consume large amounts of the right stuff.

So how do I feel after a week?
Oh my God! I can't stop bouncing off the walls! Energy is unusually high and I feel great. Although I eat very healthy foods, I was disturbed to find that our stomachs have about 20 minutes to absorb what's needed.
Furthermore, the mineral content of vitamins don't allow for enough breakdown and certainly don't get absorbed into the system. However, absorption of vitamins and minerals in a liquid form happends instantly in the mouth and throughout the body.

Anyone else using the Mr.Juiceman juicer? Oh! look at the time....it's time for my Orange/Watermelon energy shake.

Always looking forward to your posts,

Randy Stewart

:pepper: Smile Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Randy...You bounce off walls? ouch! that must hurt! :O) Well can't say I ever had an interest in buying a juicer and after reading your post...nope not tempted..(ha ha) Oh my gosh! Look at the time! It's been a while since I devoured some chocolates.
Enjoyed reading your post Randy..but I'll stick to the real food of the gods ...sigh chocolate. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Amazing Juiceman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL