The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » On Mephisto's Shoulder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
667 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Hi all,

A great number of you have PM'ed me asking when my manuscript 'On Mephisto's Shoulder' will be released. There are far too many to be able to reply to them all; so I decided to place a general post about the release.

Included in the manuscript is the methodology for performing numberical fingerprint (Serial, Killer! in the manuscript) Here is a video of it http://www.paulbrook.co.uk/vid_numfing.htm

Remember:

• No switches
• No stooges
• No glimpses
• No peeks
• No high tech equipment
• No low tech equipment
• No pre-show work with the person
• It is really their bank note
• The note is not touched by you or seen by you

You can get the manuscript from http://www.paulbrook.co.uk/oms.htm

Thank you to all those that have sent me a PM, I am sorry that I cannot answer them all. If you do have an urgent question then please mark the topic as URGENT.

Kindest,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3449 Posts

Profile of Looch
I love the face that we are dealing with strictly "Mid-tech equipment" here Smile
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Sounds great.....let me check on your link Mr.Paul
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
667 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Hey Looch,

Alas, not: addendum to original list:

• Not even mid-tech equipment

It was supposed ot be a funny, I am glad that you picked up on it Smile

Perhaps Menatlists can have a sense of humour, lol.

Kindest,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3449 Posts

Profile of Looch
Lets not get carried away paul...One mentalist at a time. Besides I only laugh on saturdays ;-)
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
667 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Oh no!

If we are only allowed one funny mentalist at a time we could have a problem. Phill Smith tends be constantly funny, we need some sort of a rota.
PAUL BROOK

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I honestly cannot wait. Thanks Paul!

Sean
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
Sounds great, Paul. Having read all and put to use most of your previous material, I'm looking forward to taking a look at On Mephisto's Shoulder.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to talk to you at the next London Mentalism Meeting. I should be able to make it this time.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
Thomas Glaxton
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Thomas Glaxton
Both this latest and his previous offering are on my pay day list.

Thomas.
You don't need your eyes open to see.
-Annon.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Not to offend anyone, but I see a trend here. I see more and more new members on the Café offering things for sale with no related Café Ad. Is this the case here also?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Thomas Glaxton
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Thomas Glaxton
If one looks at it another way this ability to post freely would allow more to come to the Café and hence enhance the flow of information and material.
However if one just visits to publicize one's wares only, and provides no further comment, then I agree this is a poor show.

So the test will be time, once again.

T.
You don't need your eyes open to see.
-Annon.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yes! You can freely read Mr. Brooks' 38 posts. You will see that they are almost all about his products. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
667 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Hey Guys,

No offence taken.

I hav just had so many PM's that I really had to do a post for the release. As it is a mentialism product, I thought this would be the best place. If not can some one point me in the right direction?

I would love to have more time to post here, but I do have a busy diary. When I see a post that I think I can put my two bits worth to, one of the very clever chaps on here normally places down my exact thoughts. I will try harder for you all.

Kindest,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I don't mind it personally as long as it's relevant, I end up finding out a lot just by reading the different threads.

Though I do believe it should be limited to once or twice to let us all know of a new product and it would be a nice gesture to purchase an ad once in a while to be able to do this continually, just to support the forum which is ultimately helping an individual sell products.

The truth is you can get around it if you work at it, so prohibiting it completely is not the answer, it doens't really work, but supporting the place on occasion is the right thing to do.

I can only speak for myself, I have advertised on the Café a couple of times before and for me time is money, if I was purely interested in selling products, it would be worth my time and money to just purchase an ad and be done with it instead of having to post all the time to keep the subject fresh and visible.

The best effect is a combination of both.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
667 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Hi Alexandre,

Where can I get more information about the advertising service here?

I agree with having a combination. I would like to be a more active member, but an advert will enable me to give something back to this community; even if I am unable to add to the resource.

Many Thanks,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Steve Brooks will be more than happy to help you. Your site looks great, so an advertising link to it would be good Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12331 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-08-11 17:07, Slim King wrote:
Not to offend anyone, but I see a trend here. I see more and more new members on the Café offering things for sale with no related Café Ad. Is this the case here also?

... and it always begins with, "I've received too many PMs to answer so here's the scoop."

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
John, yes, but it DOES happen and it is believable that Paul in this case would be getting a lot of PMs because of the kind of material he's offering. I know both J ack and Slim have been inundated with PMs in the past.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
667 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
The difference here is that I am not selling any scoops, lol.

I get the feeling somehow that if I hadn't been lazy about this and done a copy and paste message to the people who sent me a PM then things would have been a lot easier.

I guess I am finding it hard to penetrate the inner circle! Sorry, I thought a double-entendre would lighten the mood for the nay sayers and finger pointers Smile

Thanks, SlimKing, for the information and kind words. I will send Steve Brooks a PM.

Cheers one and all,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Paul, it would be great to read your input and opinion on the various subjects related to Mentalism on this forum. Find the time to do so and you'll get less friction next time you release material.

I for one appreciate you letting me know. I hadn't heard of you until you posted on here.

But be warned, like the Incredible Hulk, this place sometimes grows angry and destructive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » On Mephisto's Shoulder (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL