The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dave Powell's Crystal Dove Casket (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
I read from the Café & understand therre are some problem with the Dave Powell's Dove to Rabbit hence I stick with Chalet Smile

But would appreciate if anyone can provide me a review of the Dave Powell's Crystal Dove Casket A.K.A Dove to Balloon Tray?

Is the load big enough for the dove to fit comfortably...& the spring flap fast enough..?

Thanks for any review Smile
dove-boy Smile
Amyxdove
View Profile
Regular user
Andy Amyx
143 Posts

Profile of Amyxdove
Dave Powell's Crystal Dove Casket A.K.A Dove to Balloon Tray: Yes this prop is nice! And I will say the same thing His doves to rabbit it really bad though. The base is fine the rest of it is pretty bad.

Andy
Andy Amyx

www.andyamyx.com
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
I agree with you guys, I had a doves to rabbit and it was not good at all, most of the time the wings of the birds with stick out, and to perch the doves was a nightmare, he has good products but this one is not worth $500.00.

Jose
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I have several of the Chalet models and only one of the Dave Powell Crystal Casket. In the manual models, I actually like the light weight of the Powell model. However, I really use the Chalet props more often because some of mine are electronic and don't require an assistant. I can walk out into the audience and pop the balloon to produce the dove. Venue determines which I use. But I rarely use a manual Chalet tray. It is just too heavy and bulky when there is an option.

I use three Chalet Doves to Rabbits in my two-hour theater show. Two are not used in the normal method at all (Lucy's and my "I've Got This Friend" routine). One is a standard as it comes. I've never tried the Powell model and would not recognize it if I saw it. However, I have seen many attempts at the Chalet Doves to Rabbit that I don't want.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Wow, Bob, I am green with envy! I would love to have an electronic Ballon To Dove Tray! That would be the ultimate. I know Gearge doesn't make them anymore, but do you know if anyone else makes these?

I was thinking about a Dave Powell Balloon To Dove Tray also, so any more comments would be appreciated.

Regan
Mister Mystery
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
I am almost finished making up a run of gloves to dove and balloon to dove. Should be done by next week. After filling orders I will only have two of each left. Can be seen here. http://www.tabmantables.com/gloves.html
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dave Powell's Crystal Dove Casket (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL