The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Info on illusion dealer (builder) from India? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1400 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
I've been to india.. and I've spent many months there on business..

I would NEVER get an illusion built there. I've seen the general workmanship of their buildings.. and of their woodworking.. and unless I personally stood over them and either helped with or oversaw the workmanship.. I would NEVER NEVER get an illusion that required any amount of real skill done.

I'm sure there are minor exceptions.. but generally.. the raw materials are not used to their potential.. and getting machining and quality metalwork done is virtually impossible.

I've had issues with other asian builders as well.. I had some props made in indonesia.. and had HUGE issues. I was able to salvage only 25% of what I had made.. resulting in MANY thousands of dollars lost.
magickleark
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of magickleark
I Tried Rang Magic More Then 8 Times And I Also Use So Many USA Good Illusion Builder’s Illusion, And I Also Know Dominick Quality So All The Way Rang Magic Is Technically, Quality Of Goods And Price Wise A Very Best
tavera
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of tavera
I Have More Then 12 Illusion From http://www.Rangmagic.Com

1-Fire Spiker
2 360 Floating & Revolving Lady Automatic
3 Broomstick Suspension Revolving Automatic
4-Barstool Levitation
5-Glass Breaking Table
6-Doubel Levitation
7-Buzz Saw Of Death With Different Effect
8-Asrah Folding
9-Modern Sword & Fire Basket
10-Progressive Levitation
11-Walking Through Mirror

I Spend 89000 Us $ On Rang Magic Illusion I Happy With Rangmagic Dealing Other 3 Illusion Under Building Process By Rang Magic
newsmaya
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of newsmaya
News Maya Is Magic Magazine From India. Yes RANG MGAIC and MAYAJALLINK is good illusion builder from India they serve so many big illusionist from world and so many magic dealer also if any magician want to know any thing about us ( for Indian magic, magician) contact NEWSMAYA
NEWSMAYA
MAGIC MAGAZINE FROM INDIA

newsmaya@yahoo.com
Jamie Zammitt
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Jamie Zammitt
I have piad RANG MAGIC £500. This was over a year ago for customised magic sets. I have not heard from them and I cannot contact them in any way shape or form.
CA-Lynx
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of CA-Lynx
Their Floating table doesn't look like a Losander table... HMMM
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
The 3 Sword Suspension was the first Illusion I ever bought, I had it made off a Paul Osbourne plan.
The prop turned out nice but it was very hard for me to perform as I found it hard to put the girl on the swords.
I found it worked best with me and 2 other helpers putting her on the swords because the girls must lye flat as a board... It's not a easy prop to perform well.
It could have been how my prop was made but it was as per the plans... It's not like your just picking the girl up and carrying her in your arms the weight and how you can carry her is different because she is flat etc.
I just wanted to let you know this. Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Info on illusion dealer (builder) from India? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL