The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 1 cup routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magikrn
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Magikrn
Ok, this is by no means a professional video. In fact it was just me practicing my routine. There is no patter, music or anything that is entertaining at all, except my 9 month old son thinking he is a monkey in the background. I decided to save the video because that is something you can only catch by accident on film. I figured I would let you all watch the video and see some antics by a 9 month old and also to watch my routine to tell me what you think of it.

There are some cuts in it because as I was just messing around I flashed a time or two and I literally flashed at one point(I bent over and whoops my underwear was showing) so I took some things out.

The premise of the routine starts off as a where is the ball(under the cup, or in my pocket), then goes into me trying to get the ball to penetrate a handkerchef into a shot glass.

Phase 3 is just the normal ball to pocket and back routine.

I hope to hear some feedback on the routine as I want a perfect chop cup routine.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac......15619926
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Nice routine...a bit too long though. Smile
Magikrn
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Magikrn
That is only because I was just messing around with different things while filming. The first phase only takes 30 seconds or so for the "monte" part. The actual routine itself I have gotten down to about 2 -2:30.
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Thanks for sharing
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is difficult to judge without sound... what you are saying and how you sell it is more important than the mechanical part.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Magikrn
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Magikrn
I know, but I wasnt saying anything. I was just going through the motion of the actual routine. I am still working on movements, misdirection and patter for it.
I will post the actual routine with sound and patter once I get it down pat. I only saved this one because of my sons crazy antics.
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Well I don't know about your routine my friend, all I can say the your Babie is getting ready to be the next David Belle or Sebastian Faucan, the inventors or parkour,free running.

he is on its way.

I just could not watch your routine,your babie stole your show,LOL.

mano.
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
You are the master of misdirection! I didn't see any secret moves you did! Actually, I didn't even see the not-secret moves. Actually I only watched your son jumping around the room like a froggie Smile
He's amazing!

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 1 cup routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL