The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Steve Hart to visit Ring 50 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Ring 50 is proud to welcome Steve Hart to our ring for a visit to the nations capitol where Steve will be lecturing, Giving advice, Having dinner and all the fun stuff we do up here in DC. He will be with us on The first Wednesday of September for our regular meeting. NON RING 50 Members Pay a fee to attend Ring 50 members are admitted (free entrance that is)
Mike Taggert
President Ring 50
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
Wednesday September 5th Meeting - Lecture by Steve Hart

The September meeting will feature a lecture by Steve Hart. Hart Attacks!!!, is a collection of close-up and standup magic with a comical slant. Included are effects such as the Jardine/Ellis ring routine, Jumbo Penny Coin through the head, and Vanish, Jumbo Comedy Card routine, Sticker magic, Poorman’s Bottle Vanish, Headless Rubber Chicken. Thumb tip Blendo routine, and more. Steve’s lecture will give everyone something to take home and use in your next show. If you enjoy learning new ideas in magic then you don't want to miss this lecture. It will be both educational and entertaining. His lectures have been presented over 30 times at magic clubs, conventions, and at the Magic Castle for a standing room only performance.

After working for almost 20 years as full time professional magician, including 14 years at the famous Illusions Magic Night Club in Indianapolis, Indiana he went on to performing for cruise ships and comedy clubs. Steve Hart is an award winning professional magician, speaker, trainer, magic inventor, International contest judge, and now serving on the board for the I.B.M.

Non-members of Ring 50 are invited to attend at a charge of $10. For more information visit our website: http://www.IBMRing50.Org
I.B.M. Ring 50 meets the first Wednesday of each month (except July) at 8:00PM at the:

Holiday Inn
2460 Eisenhower Ave.
I-95 at Telegraph Rd.
Alexandria, Virginia.

Steve is also conducting his Four Hour Motivational Magic/Speaking seminar at the hotel on Thursday night, September 6. Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why. If you are interested in this seminar visit his website to register: http://www.magic2motivate.com/workshops.htm
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Hey Michael, Bob, and everyone Washington DC,

My bags are packed I am ready to fly out tomorrow.

First I fly to Philadelphia to do a magic lecture for Ring 165 on Tuesday Night. Fred Mitchell and the guys there were able to squeeze me in the day before I make it to DC.

I promise this lecture will have something for everyone both close-up and stand-up magic. It will be entertaining and informative. I make my lectures fun or I don't do them.

I'll see everyone from the DC area on Wednesday Night.

For those who are interested in making the big money with "Motivational Magic" speaking, selling, or product promotions with you magic....don't miss my four hour seminar on Thursday Night. For more information follow the link that Bob posted above.

See you soon,

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
John T Cox
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of John T Cox
Hi Steve

I enjoyed your lecture tonight. There were some great real world tips in there.

I often work in the port at Cape Canaveral on a Navy project.

John
The real magic is family!
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Steve, can't wait to see you at the one day convention in NJ in October. Looking forward to it.

Charlie
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Wow Ring 50 made my day! President, Michael Taggert and everyone at the Ring meeting for my lecture made it so much fun. They had over 70 people turn out. Packed the room. Everyone made me feel like a star.

Thanks gang.

Also Ring 165 east of Philly was a real treat. I never knew I had so many friends in magic. Thanks again for being there.

Yes, Charlie, and I will see the rest of you in NJ on Sunday, Oct.14th at Magic Funday. I will be highlighting new stuff during my lecture plus you will get to see me perform in the evening show that night.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Steve Hart to visit Ring 50 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL