The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help! 15 of diamonds? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shane Baker
View Profile
New user
nigh on 20 years and I've made a measly
81 Posts

Profile of Shane Baker
Hello all,

Can anyone help me find poker-sized (and jumbo) sets of the fifteen of diamonds and fourteen of spades? Closest I've come is Magic, Inc. carries a Fako deck, but they told me there's no fifteen of diamonds in it. Ideally, they'll come with Bicycle backs; I don't much care red or blue, but I do need to buy a few of each.

Any pointers? You don't want to see how they'd turn out if I make 'em myself...

Thanks,

Shane
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
I just Googled "15 of Diamonds" (with the quotes), and I hit several different dealers. A couple even had the 14 of Spades listed right next to it.
I also looked at http://www.cardsbymartin.com They have a dozen 14 of Spades, blue-backed Bikes, for $5. You could probably get the 15 of Diamonds, too, if you ask for it. There's also laminated jumbos of both for $6.50.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Shane Baker
View Profile
New user
nigh on 20 years and I've made a measly
81 Posts

Profile of Shane Baker
Thanks, Michael, I discovered that, too. I had been Googling "fifteen" instead of "15" and only came up with a (admittedly interesting) psychological study on reactions to misspotted cards and whatnot. Was coming back to answer my own question and got your reply, for which I thank you kindly!

Shane
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help! 15 of diamonds? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL