The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Professional (Magician) Courtesy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1045 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
Danny,
I've heard about that one, also. He would promote himself as "D__ A___'s act for less money". I'm not sure how long ago that was though. I've actually worked with him a couple of times, and he does good work.
I've been at one of my places for 14 years and I've never heard of anyone coming in trying to work there. I'm going to have to ask the owner about that....you guys have my curiosity aroused now.
Patrick
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Patrick, BINGO and it was sad.

The guy was posessed of great hands and pretty creative if he just tried. He learned from one of the best, PM me to find out who, but a true LEGEND to say the least!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
It was me wasn't it Danny?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You know full well it was santi LOL
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Professional (Magician) Courtesy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL