The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring Lecture Calendar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I have a new addition to The Magic Nook Web site: a calendar of magic lectures.

If you are searching for a good lecture to attend, or are a member of a ring that is looking for magic lecturers, this calendar may help you find what you are looking for.

Those who give magic lectures or workshops can have their schedules posted on the calendar to help magicians find you and know where and when your are lecturing.

Rings can list lecturers they have booked on the calendar.

In the meantime, I will go through the current Calendar of Events and identify all the lecturers appearing at magic conventions (but it will take me some time to do this, so don't be impatient!).

I will also go through this forum and use it to identify lectures at rings that can be posted on the calendar for everyone's benefit.

http://magicnook.com/calendar/lectures.htm
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
This is another fantastic resource to have access to. Thanks for what I'm sure will be a LOT of hard work to put, and keep, this together.

Mark.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
This is another great service from Spellbinder.

Thank you!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring Lecture Calendar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL