The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vo Du Ma Gick: Collector's ed. pre-order avail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
I would sit back and await the book by smoking a cigar, but I don't smoke. Okay, I smoke when I catch myself on fire. I would settle, however, for a nice grilled cheese with onions sandwich and tomato soup.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
A girl once asked me if I smoke after s*x. I said, "I dunno. I never looked to see!" Smile

B*ll
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Send me your books. Include $10 for return shipping and I'll sign them all. Doesn't matter who's book it is either. Hell I'll sign Baba's name too (I'll make it all hard to read lookin' like it was done with a chicken foot.) I'll even sign Houdini books...send me $10 and I'll sign your grandma.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Quote:
On 2007-08-29 21:22, Doug Higley wrote:
Send me your books. Include $10 for return shipping and I'll sign them all. Doesn't matter who's book it is either. Hell I'll sign Baba's name too (I'll make it all hard to read lookin' like it was done with a chicken foot.) I'll even sign Houdini books...send me $10 and I'll sign your grandma.

Of course, nowhere above did you say that you would actually return the books, just that we would need to include $10 for return shipping. Smile
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Dear mage.

it has come to our attention that there remains a delay in our books.

apparently, hardbound are not ready as fast as the softback. the latter usually takes 3-4 days to leave warehouse. the former, however, takes about 7-10. so, this pushes us off the keel by days.

all I can say is the orders have been placed. but we are a bit more behind than planned.

if yu ordered the hardbound and never read our book, let me know. maybe we can double up on some orders and get it to yu. if yu have read and own the PP, perhaps a bit more time wont bother yu, since yu know the secrets therein....

begging forgivness,

Baba
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
*** Baba
That means I'll be sending my grandma to doug for signing...

(Worth the wait I'm sure, buddy)
[
jambo666
View Profile
New user
To stop riffraff you need a fence of
55 Posts

Profile of jambo666
Based on the reviews from you other guys I've ordered my copy. Counting the days.

(The Liquidator - Classic reggae from Harry J - Check it out)

Sorry, every time I read BaBa's messages I dig out my old reggae and ska vinyl.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
I enjoy the reggae. ive become a staunch jazz man in my old age. with lyrical music you have to go on their trip; with jazz instrumental eg miles coltrane etal, you can go on YOUR OWN trip. I love to be on my own........

Ive had my dread locks for 20yrs. been the member of many schools of thought--only to find I have nowhere to rest my head, for foxes have their holes, birds have their nests...

thanx for your order dear mage--I BEG patience. it fell a bit behind, but ALL orders are placed. I will make it all up to you someway, somehow....

also, VO DU MA GICK WILL GO OUT OF PRINT IN OCT. 2007--ONE YEAR AFTER ITS RELEASE...

thanx and praises to ALL....

Baba
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of Tone
Are there any still available then? The website wasn't clear...

And Monk with Coltrane is something divine
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
3 hardbound left brother. and PP avail. until first week oct.

bless.

and, indeed. long live all jazz legends...
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Baba rule #1.

If you have to ask, you can't be told.

Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
HAHAHAHAH...thats right fellas...

the books are said to be on their way to us, FINALLY.

thanx for all the patience. and death threats too...

2 gigs this weekend.....so, see y'all soon......

bless.....
Sabrina
View Profile
New user
Dallas, Texas
99 Posts

Profile of Sabrina
Whatever you do, try not to buy Baba's book! Relax and try to forget about it. It's going to be off the market soon. Only the few who succumbed and bought it will then know it's treasure. Smile

I'm sure everyone knows that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages?

Even worse, when it is played forward... it installs Windows.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Heres the sticky:

JUST got the first prototype today, FINALLY. looks GREAT. no dust jacket, I was HAPPY to find the cover is embellished right on the hard cover herself....wonderful....so no worries of dropping that clumsy dust jacket in the toilet when reading on the throne (hate when that happens)...

so heres more...

those who did not get the first 12 autographs will be getting theirs slighlty ahead of those greedy mage looking to make 500$ from my autograph years down the road Smile...so, a small price to pay, considering...

trust me, its all worth the wait. I'm glad to see how it turned out.

I love you all...

Baba.

ps. for yu canadians etal: I'm willing to trade a mysterious numbered 13 hardcover for 12 cuban cigars. no joke. and don't try to foo' me with domincans, I'm like a detective with this $H!T.....
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Baba, I am dieing waiting for this instant classic!
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
My copy of this arrived in the post this morning. Whilst looking somewhat different to what I expected, it is a truly beautiful book. I'm looking forward to delving into its pages.

Thank you, Baba.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Pray, tell Baba, how does it appear different than expected dear mage? did I create an illusion without props and caused my book to shapeshift? Smile wow. I'm better than I thought Smile

the books for the signing JUST ARRIVED FINALLY...so I shall begin working my black ***$$ off over the next few days...

also, oct. 6th, we will be ceasing the publication of Vo du Ma Gick for until further notice...

but....

If someone is referred to me by one of our inner circle lodge members, if one of these elder mage feels that a younger or fellow mage needs my scroll to further their works now or in the future, we will gladly provide a book in secret, even after the date of out of print has come and gone.

I appreciate greatly the patience and understanding. some of you thought Baba lost your monies in a crap game, there, on the corner, where the gedes dance, gamble, and cause others to shreek in fear and disgust.

bless.

Baba
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Crap game never! Now the slots and roulette table could be a possibility, but my money is on Cuban cigars.
:goof:

Gotama

P.S. Baba, I owe you some comments on a few things. They will be coming in the next couple of weeks.
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
THEM SUCKAS ARE MAILED!!!! PRIORITY FOR BOTH DOMESTIC AND ABROAD!

CAN I GET A HALLELU-BABA!

bless...

I marked them with cigar ash...didnt feel like sacrificing chickens this morn'...
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
HALLELU-BABA, HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA,HALLELU-BABA.

(What the heck, my hands are covered with cigar ashes. I don't even smoke. Mighty powerful mojo).
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vo Du Ma Gick: Collector's ed. pre-order avail (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL