The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Montreal Magic Jam 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Grant
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Grant
It's that time again, the Montreal Magic Jam is back for it's 3rd year running!

Where: Downtown Montreal, Qc
When: September 22nd
Cost: 45$/60$ (Before/After Sept 8th)

Our headliner this year is Wesley James, who will be lecturing and performing in the close-up show. Other lecturers/panelists/performers include Marc Trudel, Chris Pilsworth, Guy Camirand and Yannick Lacroix. Not only will the magic be great, this is a great excuse to visit Montreal. We have space for about 100 people and last year we sold out, so if anyone is interested in coming, let us know asap.

Wes will also be holding a 4 hour workshop the next day, which is limited to 10 people. If you're interested in attending, please contact us directly at montrealmagicjam@videotron.ca

For all the details, head to http://www.montrealmagicjam.com

Grant
Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
218 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
Last year was a blast.
I'll do everything in my power to attend!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Sounds like it should be great.

I may be in the states during this, but if I'm not I'll be coming up!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Grant
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Grant
Hey everyone,
Only 2 days left before the price goes up from 45$ to 60$. If you're interested in coming, now's the time to register. Don't forget, if you're interested in the Wesley James Workshop happening the next day you should contact us as soon as possible.

See you at the Jam,
Grant
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
If it's a slow show day for me, I'll be there.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Montreal Magic Jam 2007 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL