The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Most Adorable, Cutie wutie woo woo (Sorry I talk like that at times) hypnosis clip Ever (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
vidsearch.myspace.com

Now tell me if that's not just the cutest 'thaaang' in hypnosis. For real it's amazing. Though I would never (yet anyways) hypnotize someone under 13. He gave her peace and took her pain away way, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Isn't this a AWESOME, very adorable clip? I was telling my Hypnotherapist about it, and she says she had just worked with someone who just had surgery. What a POSITIVE use of this talent. Yes I do love cute things and I'm nor ashamed of it. I'm such a dog lover, so I get dog (puppies mostly) calenders and dog stuffed animals from my family on Christmases...HaHa. Also if I see a Dog, and Cat (I like them too dogs just a TINY bit more), I'm like "Awww, come see Uncle Eddie" So I got lots of nieces and nephews...lol. Yes people give me weird looks when I pet their dogs (cats). They must be like "This guy just met me and asked to pet my Dog, and now he thinks he's my pet's uncle"...LMAO. That's me though...lol, Ed, (Eddini).

P.S. Now snakes I'm scared the s*it out of. I can ONLY see them in there cages even then me skin creeps.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ed, if you want to be taken seriously as a therapist you need to start losing the howling and way you talk.

Who would ever come to you for thearapy acting like that?

You need to think about these things.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Bandler howled in the sample video...

But then again he also swears and puts guns to peoples heads...
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Danny I do not do that in a therapy situation. That's common sense and no I did not see a Ooooowww in that. Danny I thought you would know that. Tell me when performing, don't you act a little different than from when you are doing therapy (if you do that which I think you said no to), than from when talking from friends, than from you are in church..etc. It's adapting to your advironment. I'm who I am. I never use to be happy with that, but now I'm happy and I accept who I AM. Everyone is different. Not everyone is like you, me or anyone. If people like me great if not their loss that's my attitude. Of course I have COMMON SENSE not to do that in therapy or with clients...future clients. Wow Danny what a COMMON SENSE issue. I'm very affectionate and am comfortable enough with my sexuality (manhood) to express my VERY affectionate nature. I have a BIG HEART, which is NOT a bad thing especially these days. Ed, (Eddini).

P.S. I do see what you're saying and like I said you're right in a therapuetic atmosphere you would do that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Most Adorable, Cutie wutie woo woo (Sorry I talk like that at times) hypnosis clip Ever (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL