We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » U.F.C. (Ultimate Float Controller) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4289 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Interesting

Each single Float Controller enables you to make any leightweight object float in the air and walk 50 feet or even more away (!) from the floating object. Also you can let items float to the ground, then up again to your waiting hands. Each UFC Float Controller is electronically controlled and automatically switches on and off by simple minimal body movement.

Imaging having a small ball first levitate in mid-air, then move to the floor, rise up again, then move to your right or left!

Or let the ball fly from you to the ground, then up again to your assistant that is 50 feet (or even more!) away from you! With the Float Controller and FC 3D System you can make any small object move and levitate in all directions! That means back and forth, up and down and (!) from side to side! UFC-3D System uses two UFC-Float Controllers to create the maximum in levitation-effects.

By the use of two Ultimate Float Controllers all levitations can be taken into a new dimension: Objects can fly from one person to another person and back or items can fly away, down, up again and to the side! Yes, this means not only in one direction back or forth but also to the left or right! All directions are covered by this new float control system!

Important features:

* Let items fly from a spectators hand to you!
* Let "the spirits" move and animate borrowed objects!
* Electronically controlled! Switches on and off automatically!
* Use Close-Up or on stage!
* No more broken rubber-bands or fumbling any more!
* Walk up to 50 feet or more (!) away from floating object!
* Levitate nearly any small object like silks, rope, finger rings, sponge balls, and more!
* Bring all levitation and floating-effects into the third dimension by using the new FC 3D System which uses two (!) Float Controllers!

Norm Nielsen: “I strongly recommend U. F. C.! It looks excellent and it is very well made. I am anxious to see them on the market, because I think there is a need for it. Something that is well made, so very few things are. I wish you a lot of success with this and I think you're going to have it!”

David Williamson: “UFC is the best thread gimmick I’ve ever seen. The workmanship is first class and the design is ingenious!”

Michael Ammar: “Once mastered, you can perform effects with U. F. C. that are impossible with any other gimmick ever made. Close up and at times surrounded as you are, you can perform incredible levitations and animations that look like real magic!”

Finn Jon: “I've just seen the best float controller on Earth.”

Mike Caveny: “I tip my shoulder to this remarkable gimmick!”

Rudi Coby: “I can't say enough about this! It's like having Finn Jon in your pocket!!! Incredible!”

Max Maven: “It's pleasing to see such a charming technical development. There's genuine potential here.”

Rocco: “I think it’s a cool thing! I think it’s great... this is like real magic power!”

Each UFC comes complete with accessories, several routines, ideas, hints and technical data.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I was just going to start a topic for this.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
I think UFC has been in the mkt for quite a while. Its disadvantage is that you need to use your body motion to control the device. It will take quite a while to master the skill

Japanese has modified it and create something called " slow motion reel" (something like that), which do not need body movement to trigger the device. I have been told it is a much better version.

Anyone got either of them and comment?
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 20:01, wise owl wrote:
I think UFC has been in the mkt for quite a while. Its disadvantage is that you need to use your body motion to control the device. It will take quite a while to master the skill

Japanese has modified it and create something called " slow motion reel" (something like that), which do not need body movement to trigger the device. I have been told it is a much better version.

Anyone got either of them and comment?

Do you have a link for this Japan model?

Jeremy
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
marien_zc
View Profile
New user
Dominican Republic
46 Posts

Profile of marien_zc
Can we see a link on where to find this UFC?
What?!
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1090 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Correct, the Japanese model is called ESR or E.S.R., stands for electronic slow-motion reel or something like that. I got mine from Hank Lee's years ago, and the UFC 3D years ago, too. I believe these have been reviewed before (UFC may be redesigned, the body has a slightly different appearance). Each has strengths and weaknesses, depending on the intended use. The main strength of both is the hands-free activation of the reel.

I saw the UFC on Hocus Pocus recently. Or try your local magic dealer, no harm in doing the legwork for oneself.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Hi bekralik

How is ESR perform in close up? I mean, say, can it perform in an restaurant?
Is Light and angle a problem too? Can it move in 3D like the UFC-3D system?

I think ESR can also fit in with fish line and the speed is controllable too. Can UFC do the same?
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Blindside is this a new version?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4289 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Not sure, I don't know anything other than what is posted on this forum.
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
378 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Really want to know in the resturant lighting! did have a big problem in bring lighting.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 03:37, tommy ng wrote:
Really want to know in the resturant lighting! did have a big problem in bring lighting.

Lighting issues will always be the same for thread. This is just a thread reel.
It's a lot cheaper than the original UFC. $37 compared to $99.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1090 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Like James said, lighting is the same as a regular reel. There's no difference, you're using the exact same methodology. It's just motorized.

Regarding 3D movements, if you get two units, you can do the same thing as UFC 3D (it's just two UFC units).

ESR is only speed controllable by changing the spool. It's not something you can change on impulse. I don't think this is something you can do with UFC.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You are not going to be able to do Okito's floating ball with this device.

Just wrap some thread around a spool and stick it in your pocket. Experiment.
There, I just saved you $40.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1011 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I am bit suprise with its price dropping. Is there any different with previous one ?
AdrianMind
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of AdrianMind
I will order 2 of these soon, but can I change thread for these ones and how does that work?

Is there a special refill item for the UFC?

Adrian
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Quote:
On 2007-08-22 04:29, indomagic wrote:
I am bit suprise with its price dropping. Is there any different with previous one ?

Because Sean Bogunia is coming out with his Invisible 4D PTS soon.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Anyone have a demo of themself using this?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I think they stopped making this.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4928 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have U.F.C. and it works like a dream. I often perform floating rose with this controller.
Its the best float controller I have seen...
It was invented by Stefan Schutzer in sweden and he is my friend and live close to my area.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Kjellstrom, do they still sell this?

Clarke
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » U.F.C. (Ultimate Float Controller) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL