The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Most Influential Magicians of the Century (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Hastings
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, MN
78 Posts

Profile of Nathan Hastings
I'm just curious about the list that MAGIC Magazine put together some time ago... I haven't been able to procure a copy, so could anybody just tell me the top ten or so ranking magicians? I've been wanting to know for a while, and I can't find it anywhere else. And while we're at it, what's everybody's personal opinion?
"As my plastic surgeon always said: If you gotta go, go with a smile."

-the Joker
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well I was #4837506.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
No, Danny in the recount you came out #4837502, just 40 ahead of me!
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Silly Walter the Polar Bear
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Silly Walter the Polar Bear
Quote:
On 2007-08-20 22:58, Nathan Hastings wrote:
I'm just curious about the list that MAGIC Magazine put together some time ago... I haven't been able to procure a copy, so could anybody just tell me the top ten or so ranking magicians? I've been wanting to know for a while, and I can't find it anywhere else. And while we're at it, what's everybody's personal opinion?

I don't have the list in front of me but there was another thread that listed a bunch of them (mainly top 10) and Ed Marlo was not on there. I am not Ed's biggest fan but his influence on close up magic is unquestioned.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Most Influential Magicians of the Century (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL