The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Need a Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
So I'm digging thru my junk box of Magic I haven't done is a few decades to see if there was something worthy of dusting off. I came across something that I never even remember buying.

Here's the deal...a JUMBO Twisted Sister type effect. I have 4 Cards measuring 10" wide by 15" high. 3 of the cards are double sided red/blue and 1 card is double sided with a Queen of Hearts/Diamonds on one side and the Spade/Club on the back. When you pull out the Queen they selected, it's seen to have a different color back.

Any routine ideas? I was thinking about putting the cards in a big envelope and pulling it out first and having someone name a queen, pulling the cards out of the envelope and showing the queen they thought of and showing it has a different color back from the other 3. Ehhhh...kinda dull if you ask me.

Anyone got something better?
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Build it up. Ask them questions, like red or black? spade or club? etc...

Do some research...I'm sure there are a lot of twisted sister routines out there. I don't perform it personally, but I'm surei t can't be too hard to find. It's a great effect.

Good Luck!
Steve
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It seems to be more of a mentalism effect.

You might want to have four people select a queen from a packet of normal size playing cards. And have the four people select an folded piece of paper. An "X" is inside one of the folded paper. It ends you have queen of the person ended up with the "X".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Need a Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL