The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » My New eyePhone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Patriot
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Patriot
I perform as a comedy pseudo 1890's-era medicine showman and one of my favorite props is a wireless bright red candlestick phone with an extendable antenna that I refer to as my "Cell Phone" for comedy call routines.

My daughter came over to the house a few weeks ago showing off her new iPhone and playfully putting down my turn-of-the-century Blackberry. In the spirit of parental "Oh Yeah?!?", I went into my "playroom", jammed a rubber eyeball into the transmitter cone of the candlestick phone and came out showing off my own eyePhone. It got such a laugh that I've kept it in my show for the adults.

I've toyed with duct taping a dollar-store photo album and miniature phonograph to the phone (for my eyePics and eyeTunes) but felt it was overkill...the eye gets the laughs. Just thought I'd share.
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Too funny! Thanks for sharing.

Andy
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
Creative Coach
View Profile
Loyal user
Anderson, SC
294 Posts

Profile of Creative Coach
Aye Jaye was selling EyePhones at the KidAbra conference last week! They were great! Also a HotPhone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » My New eyePhone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL