The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A New Joker Lam Video? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Hi guys!

Is this the new Lam video? When will this be released?

Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=O_mxpKTETtQ

Thanks!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22049 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
There is nothing to release here in this video. It is all standard tricks. If you do some research you will find them.

Try Fantasio products Vanishing and Appearing Candles and his videos.

Kevin James snow storm.

Metal Appearing canes.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
That's right, Bill it is more or less standard stuff. He does a good job of presentation.

David W.
mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
310 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
No, this is an old release of his from Livemagic Hong Kong---It WAS an actual teaching video published to teach standard tricks for the starters group of their market......

....There has been quite a lot of disapprovals from the local community for this release.
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Ahh ok.. I only thought that this can be added up to my collection to be my reference for my acts, I thought this will be released someday... anyway thanks!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A New Joker Lam Video? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL