The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Walking On Glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
I don't think there is any trickery here. I watched a guy from India do this at Vinece Beach. Anybody know how to get info on this? By the way this guy would let you bring your own bottles and break them up into a big pile and jump off a chair into the pile. His feet would then be shown to be free of cuts. Smile
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Midknightmagic

There is no trick but plenty of method. I do this stunt myself.

It can be found in 'swami mantra' if you want more. But be warned, the description in there, while it gives you most everything you need to know, is a little light. You will need to attach some of your own common sense to it. The stunt is known as 'blind leap' by the way.

Have fun

Duncan
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
This was discussed at length on this very forum! In fact glass preparation and a short glass-walking act was outlined. Do a little searching!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Try http://www.sideshow-freaks.com/sideshow_......tocf.htm
Please sign the guestbook.

Krista does a nice glass-walk. Use our search, and browse around. Go back a ways to find just about all the acts.
Slim Price
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
I just joined last night (2/10/03)so all this is new to me. I thank you all for the insight. Smile
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Midnight

Just wondered if you have gotten any further with this stunt. I have been adding to my glass stuff a lot recently so it's on my mind at the moment. Keep us updated, I may have a couple of ideas you can use. Smile

Have fun

Straitjacket guy
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Dragona
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
159 Posts

Profile of Dragona
One thing I have been told about this stunt is that the glass has to be completely motion free after the lading for it to cut your feet. But I'm not sure on that one, it seems kinda simple to me.
I have the breath of dragons and the soul of a human.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Walking On Glass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL