The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Heiny 500 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1108 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
While at the recent Magic Live (which was fantastic BTW) I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Karl Hein and see his Heiny 500. Basically it is Karl's FABULOUS handling of Greg Wilson's Hundy 500 or Patrick Pages Flash Cash. Everyone who saw it raved about it. It really looks like magic. It's got some shows and changes that look like trick photography. Kozmo produced a DVD of this effect in explicit detail and I'd imagine we'll see it in about 3-4 weeks. WATCH for this. It is HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.

Tim Trono
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Interesting! I love paper money magic and I already do Wilson's Hundy 500. I wonder what makes this one so different.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Thanks for the heads up Tim. It sounds interesting.

Mark.
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1108 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Well the changes and convincers just makes it look incredible. As you know I was a huge advocate for Greg putting out Hundy 500 as I loved it and helped Greg with getting it out (Karl recommends and sells the original in his lecture). When I saw Karl's I flipped. Once Ted (Kozmo) releases a trailer of Heiny 500 and you see it you'll buy it - period. On the DVD Karl shares some really interesting thinking about the EFFECT and his handling allows you to immediately repeat it so it's perfect for walk around. The bills seem to flutter open like flower petals as they change. It's hard to describe but just amazing looking. It could very well be one of the best bill change items out.

Tim
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2007-08-25 18:52, Tim Trono wrote:
While at the recent Magic Live (which was fantastic BTW) I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Karl Hein and see his Heiny 500. Basically it is Karl's FABULOUS handling of Greg Wilson's Hundy 500 or Patrick Pages Flash Cash. Everyone who saw it raved about it. It really looks like magic. It's got some shows and changes that look like trick photography. Kozmo produced a DVD of this effect in explicit detail and I'd imagine we'll see it in about 3-4 weeks. WATCH for this. It is HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.

Tim Trono

Tim, I don't know if they quit producing but I've had the DVD for sometime now and it is great. Don't know if it is better than his shuffle but he is a great thinker. You might try Denny Haney to see if he has the DVD's.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1108 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Hi Steve. Heiny 500 was originally on Karl's lecture DVDs. The production of those DVDs left a bit to be desired though there is some excellent material and they were really for people who had attended the lecture. This is where I first saw Karl do Heiny 500 on a DVD I bought from Denny. The DVD that Kozmo produced (most likely out in October) has unbelievable detail, additional thoughts, etc. It's really meant to allow you to LEARN this and learn it correctly. Karl was at Magic Live wowing everyone with Heiny 500.

Tim
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
Danny Archer told me about this...I can't wait to see it
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Sounds good!

Robert
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for the info.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1083 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Any updates?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Tim ,do you have any more news on this project?
This is my 17th year on being a member of the cafe.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1083 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
TheAstonishingLarry
View Profile
Regular user
I aspire to more than only
183 Posts

Profile of TheAstonishingLarry
Saw this demoed on the just released "Reel Magic Quarterly". An incredible piece of visual magic! Once you see it ... you'll want it. I know I do!
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2007-08-26 21:39, Benji Bruce wrote:
Danny Archer told me about this...I can't wait to see it

Hey man although I like your handiling as well, look for it you are going to love Heiny...
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
I saw the demo and it was cool looking.
Frank
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Koz is now taking preorders for Heiny 500. I already have my order in.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
556 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Watching the demo on "Reel Magic Quarterly" forced me to place an order for it. I can't wait to get it. It is incredible and IMO light years ahead of the other versions.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I still like Greg's the best, but the Heiny is very good. That's what makes magic so great is finding what's you and works for you.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Is it better than slow burn?
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
929 Posts

Profile of algebraic
It's now in stock at: http://www.themagicwarehouse.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Heiny 500 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL