The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » It's happening again! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3953 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
SPECIAL BONUS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I always have some surprises up my sleeve and wanted to let you know that, for the FIRST TIME, attendees to Seminar 5 can come watch the filming of the DVDs on Sunday the 28th. So, not only do you get EIGHT hours of ROTH, RUBINSTEIN, GALLO, HARBOTTLE, and special guest star GIACOMO BERTINI (here for the FIRST TIME, and not again for a LONG time to come!), but you get to watch even more routines and explanations the next day! Much of this material is NOT COVERED at the seminar! Please be aware that attendance on day two is limited only to the attendees of day one, and people who attend might be asked to come up as a spectator. Be sure to email or PM me with any questions, and remember, your participation is only confirmed when payment is received. Once we receive your payment, we will contact you and give you travel and motel information. Oct 27-28 is just around the corner, so be sure to sign up soon!
ONLY A FEW BOOKS LEFT AVAILABLE FOR SIGNING!!! First edition and reprint of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME! The good news, though, is that I have reprinted the book once again (they are selling like hotcakes!), so there are enough for everyone!! As such, and for the last time, I again have a VERY limited supply of books left that I can sign. All come with a special FREE GIFT (worth over $25!) until supplies are gone, so first come, first serve! To order, be sure to send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com . The books usually ship the day after the order is received (excluding weekends)!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8694 Posts

Profile of harris
Wow...wish you would bring it to the Midwest. (We have a lot of folks between Kansas City and St. Louis...and nearby..Cincinnati...)

Enjoy.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
marino
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of marino
Haha, are younger magicians welcome? My birthday is September 19th, so that might be a good thing to ask for (LOL) assuming it's allowed...never know with some things.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3953 Posts

We accept attendees of any age, as long as you have an interest in good coin magic and have a knowledge of the basics. The material presented will be for both beginning and advanced workers (and we have had a nice selection of each at our prior 4 seminars), although the more advanced participants will be able to get more out of the seminar. However, we don't concentrate on difficult moves, but rather techniques and ideas. So, even a beginner will find more than enough material that they can work on, while an advanced participant will find new routines, unpublished stuff, and of course, material that even they will need to work on. If you are very young, you may need to be accompanied by an adult, but write me (or have your parent write me) to discuss your circumstances.
ONLY A FEW BOOKS LEFT AVAILABLE FOR SIGNING!!! First edition and reprint of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME! The good news, though, is that I have reprinted the book once again (they are selling like hotcakes!), so there are enough for everyone!! As such, and for the last time, I again have a VERY limited supply of books left that I can sign. All come with a special FREE GIFT (worth over $25!) until supplies are gone, so first come, first serve! To order, be sure to send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com . The books usually ship the day after the order is received (excluding weekends)!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Remy
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Remy
Quote:
On 2007-08-28 22:13, Curtis Kam wrote:
Heck, this one sounds so good, I'M considering driving.

Oh **** -- now Curtis might be there too?! Formally or not, there are some HEAVY hitters in coin magic attending this conference.

I'm going to go check my couch for $250 in coinage - BRB...

:D

-Remy
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Remy, I'd like to be there, but apparently Google Maps is unable to give me instructions on how to drive from Hawaii to Pennsylvania. Maybe the bridge is out. Smile

Tell you what, though, the folks who are asking questions about the Cylinder and Coins in this thread http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rt=90#17 really ought to drop by for the discussion of the C&C at NYCS5.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
Curtis, if Kainoa can do it (maybe he'll swim there), you can. I believe in you. Smile
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
I believe in you too, Curtis....
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Great. Just what I needed. An "Everybody clap for Tinkerbell" moment....
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
*clap* I believe in Curtis Kam!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3953 Posts

Actually, people come to our Seminar from all over the country. You can drive to the motels, located in King of Prussia, PA (not far from Philadelphia), or fly into Philadelphia, where there are shuttles to the motels. There is also a shuttle service from the train station. We will help you get from the motels to the theatre, or you can just get a cab (it's not far). Most people drive up, from as far away as VA. We have had attendees from up and down the entire East Coast, and from as far away as Texas. We will have people coming down from Canada for this one, as well! But remember, the cost goes up after Oct 1st, so be sure to reserve your seat now. Any questions can be directed to me at my e mail addresses, or by PM. With this lineup, and the variety of topics we will be covering (and yes, even the famous Pizza lunch), we are sure to fill all the seats in the theatre! Your reservation is made once we receive payment, with all details to follow. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
Quote:
On 2007-09-11 06:28, Curtis Kam wrote:
Great. Just what I needed. An "Everybody clap for Tinkerbell" moment....

Quote:
On 2007-09-11 08:38, Joshua Barrett wrote:
*clap* I believe in Curtis Kam!

You said it, I didn't....
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Someone had to. Smile
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Yeah, and only one.
mfeld
View Profile
Elite user
San Francisco
458 Posts

Profile of mfeld
Quote:
On 2007-09-13 11:04, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
We have had attendees from up and down the entire East Coast, and from as far away as Texas.

Actually, this year they will be from as far away as San Diego....

See you there.
Michael Feldman
www.michaelfeldman.com

Or follow me on Twitter - @magicianmike
And Instagram - @magicianmichaelfeldman

Check out my newest book with Ryan Plunkett: A New Angle
https://www.ryancplunkett.com/project/anewangle
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3953 Posts

Hey, looking forward to having you! Once I receive payment, I will send out hotel and travel info.

Posted: Sep 16, 2007 6:36pm
Two members of the Café signed on today from Canada and California. Hope to see a few more of you there, as well! PM me with any questions you may have.
rubinsteindvm@aol.com coinchampions@aol.com http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 7:21am
Only one week left to sign up for the New York Coin Magic Seminar 5 on Oct 27-28 at our special price of $250. For this, you get EIGHT hours of great coin magic taught in lectures, presentations, discussions, and workshops, and a chance to see not only David ROTH, Michael RUBINSTEIN, and Mike GALLO, but Kainoa HARBOTTLE and special guest in the USA for the FIRST time, Giacomo BERTINI. Plus, attendees will be able to stay for the filming of our next DVD set the following day! Not to mention a gift bag with material worth over $100 (different at every Seminar) and our famous Pizza lunch, always a hit with our attendees. Sign up by PayPal at our coinchampions@aol.com email address, or send a check or money order to me (address is on our website, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net .) Time is running out, and good seats (thought limited) are still available! Hope to see you soon!
rubinsteindvm@aol.com coinchampions@aol.com http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 9:54pm
Three people are coming from Canada, still waiting for the locals. Watch here for another surprise! Another New York Coin Magic Seminar first that you won't want to miss! But, you have to sign up to be a part of it!!
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
I'm more anticipating the DVDs Smile that are to come. hehehe
Obviously, I can't attend the seminar. Too far.
So I use technology (not plane, but DVD) to absorb some stuff. I know I'm missing many things, but the DVD information is like a seminar itself.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3953 Posts

The DVDs are a wealth of information and discuss the topics that we cover at the Seminars. However, material covered at the Seminar is much broader in scope than the DVDs, and as such, go over material not covered on the DVDs. Likewise, there is material on the DVDs not covered at the Seminar. And, as you can see from the workshop segments shown on the Copper Silver DVDs, we also take time to go into detail on specific techniques, work through certain routines, etc. This hands-on segment, and the ability to ask questions and get personal instruction, can only be given at a Seminar of this type. Not to mention the stories, the tangents we veer off to based on discussions with the group, the showcase of unpublished material and techniques that we won't discuss anywhere else, etc. And the value of the gift bag with great goodies make the cost of the Seminar a REAL bargain. Plus, you never know who else might be showing up at the Seminar to hang out with us. At the last Seminar, Tim Conover not only spent the day, but did a set for the attendees. It was a special treat, and you never know what treats might be in store for Seminar 5! But if you wait for the DVDs, you will miss all that. Hope to see you all there!
Wilber
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Wilber
Woot, I'm so excited. Me and Remy just registered. Who else from Canada is going?
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Wow, if enough guys from Canada show up, they'll have to do the whole thing in Toonies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » It's happening again! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL