We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Purist vs. The Entertainer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
I spoke to the gentleman today (decided to seek him out and have a chat over our differing styles), and we are going to meet for a drink - perhaps I will be able to come back and fill you in on his performance ethos.

Best.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Then again, you could come back ready to... Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-08-28 15:10, write2david wrote:
I spoke to the gentleman today (decided to seek him out and have a chat over our differing styles), and we are going to meet for a drink - perhaps I will be able to come back and fill you in on his performance ethos.

Best.

Please tell him I said "Hi." Thanks.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
So ...... any up date about this mysterious performer in the grey bling-bling jacket????
Glossolalia
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Glossolalia
Perhaps he'll never come back after being sucked into the dark forces of "the variety act".
princehal
View Profile
Loyal user
Pennsylvania
214 Posts

Profile of princehal
I so much need an end to this story...
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
We're trying to find a mutually suitable time to meet, performance schedule's at the mo are crazy, but we will get something sorted and I will get right back to you - in the meantime I'd love to hear if you guys have had any other experiences like this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Purist vs. The Entertainer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL