We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » How to make a stripped deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Travmcgrav
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Travmcgrav
Anyone know how to make a stripped deck? Mine recently got dropped into the bay here. Help!!!
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2477 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Porper sells a good card trimmer...but it is VERY pricey!

http://www.porperoriginals.com/misc_rounder.htm
Long Island,

New York
rayg1952
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of rayg1952
It's a lot cheaper just to buy them.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
The USPCC factory cut decks are the best (price/performance/subtlety) I've found. In the UK, they're around £6.50 (about USD13).
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3722 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
It depends upon your expertise on how "fine" a cut you would want. I would contact Cards By Martin. He has anything you could need. If you really want to make them, keep in mind the precision needed, and the fact that you really need to cut each card separately. If you're thinking you can grab one of the paper-cutters at your local discount house and produce a usable stripper...that's wrong. I won't even let my local printshop do it, and they can cut a deck in one swipe.

Steve
fallingblood
View Profile
New user
North Dakota
98 Posts

Profile of fallingblood
I'd say just go buy a new one. In the end, you aren't saving much money making them yourself. And buying a professionally made one, you know you are getting the quality you want.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » How to make a stripped deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL