The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » To me this is the BEST Presentation, of the Buzz Saw Illusion. Richiardi's is the BEST! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Richiardi's Buzz Saw Illusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiSOS0LTI2A

Now, I've seen Blackstone, Henning, Angel, Copperfeild's version, but to me this is a illusion, that should SHOCK. Logically if you think about it, that's the ONLY RATIONAL way of presenting it. People here know I love SHOCK, DRAMA, and effects that grabs you by the B*LLS, and really shakes you and gets you attention, Mentalism, Close-Up, and Hypnosis Included. Just like Copperfeild making audience members disappear and NOT make them reappear. Him having the blood shoot everywhere and having them come up, and showing the GRUESOMENESS BLOODY GORE is HOW YOU PERFORM THIS. No ONE will ever do this "Classic Justice", it's been done by the GREAT RICHIARDI!!! ... Oooooowww , Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Now that you have repeated EXACTLY what Teller said, do you know WHY this is what it is? LOL.

Anyhow it is not for everyone, and not for the mainstream at least in this country.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2007-08-27 01:49, Dannydoyle wrote:
Now that you have repeated EXACTLY what Teller said, do you know WHY this is what it is? LOL.

Anyhow it is not for everyone, and not for the mainstream at least in this country.

Huh...why it is what it is??? Yes I guess I kinda repeated what he said, but he didn't say it was his best version that he likes. No this is just my opinion. He goes mkore into facts why I go into WHY it's the best. Thanks Dan, The Man, With The Mather Plan. Seriously, Thanks, Ed...huh, Ed who, MEEEE. Sorry I just took some "Medicine". It makes me happy. You can tell by what post. On a serious note I did say in a previous post I'm trying with back-up to get into the Methadone clinic. Also I made myseld Invisible Sat. Night and it worked, and like I said you CANNOT top that hypnotic feat. I mean you can literally change the senses of a person do NOT see only you. To me if I were like a Teacher of Stage Hypnosis as far as effects, you'd HAVE to pass that test, to become a "Bona-Fide Stage Hypnotist". Danny when was the first time you made your self invisible to your hypnotics? How did you feel? The applause put me on clown 9. I also during it talk about and educate the Audience on the power of the mind? Also after tommorow night, after doing a oral exam, and showing I know how do to progressive relaxation Technique, and passing my final with a 79%, I'll be a CERTIFIED Hypnotist, with a certificate and everything. So like Lee Darrow I can put C.HT. next to my name. OF COURSE I WILL do the year and a half $98.00 a month FINALLY something I can afford. These are the payment plans.

Plan One

1. 20% Discount Plan
Enroll in the entire HMI Hypnotherapy diploma course and save 20%. That's a savings of $792.00 USD off the enrollment and up to $190.00 off the shipping charges, a grand total savings of up to $982.00 USD!

With this plan, you receive all 48 HMI Advanced Course DVD lessons and we will also include the Foundations in Hypnotherapy Course at absolutely No Charge. All 54 two hour DVDs will be delivered to your door for your personal library (108 hours total).

Also included is a workbook covering all 48 Advanced Course lessons and, up to eleven (11) tutorial appointments with a Certified Hypnotherapist and HMI Graduate.

This plan allows you to complete your studies at your individual pace, as quickly as you like, or take up to a maximum of eighteen (18) months. Total cost is $3,168.00 USD.

Back to Previous

2. $188.00 Easy Payment Plan
Now for only $188.00 USD per month you can receive all 54 DVD lessons and earn your HMI Hypnotherapy diploma!

With this plan you will receive eighteen (18) months of unlimited access to all 48 Advanced Course lessons via streaming video as well as our Foundations in Hypnotherapy Course for review. This allows you to start immediately on your studies. Also included is a workbook (pdf) covering all 48 Advanced Course lessons and, up to eleven (11) tutorial appointments with a Certified Hypnotherapist and HMI Graduate.

All 54 DVD lessons will be delivered for your personal library on completion of your payment agreement. Each of the nine (09) volumes comes complete with twelve (12) hours of video instruction (108 hours total).

This plan allows you to complete your studies at your individual pace, as quickly as you like, or take up to a maximum of eighteen (18) months. Total cost is $3,960.00 USD.

Plus, we are providing a RISK FREE Guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied you can cancel on or before September 1, 2007 and pay nothing for the more than eight weeks of unlimited access to HMI's Advanced Course streaming video materials, no questions asked.

Back to Previous

3. $98.00 Streaming Only Plan
Our Streaming Only Plan provides the most economical opportunity for you to receive your training and earn your HMI Hypnotherapy Diploma.

Now for only $98.00 USD per month you can receive eighteen (18) months of unlimited access to all 48 Advanced Course streaming lessons plus the six (06) lessons of the Foundations in Hypnotherapy Course (108 hours total). Also included is a workbook (pdf) covering all 48 Advanced Course lessons and up to eleven (11) tutorial appointments with a Certified Hypnotherapist and HMI Graduate.

This plan allows you to complete your studies at your individual pace, as quickly as you like, or take up to a maximum of eighteen (18) months. Includes complete course workbook. Total cost is $2,500.00 USD (25 payments @ $98.00 each and 1 payment @ $50.00).

Plus, we are providing a RISK FREE Guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied you can cancel on or before September 1, 2007 and pay nothing for the more than eight weeks of unlimited access to HMI's Advanced Course streaming video materials, no questions asked.

Back to Previous

4. One Volume at a Time Plan
Enroll in one volume at a time for only $495.00 USD. Each volume of study contains six (06) two hour lessons on DVD plus student workbook delivered to your door for your permanent library.

Choose any volume, in any order, order as many or few as you wish for only $495.00 USD each.

Complete all eight Advanced Course volumes of study and receive your HMI Hypnotherapy Diploma. Each volume includes one tutorial appointment.

Back to Previous

5. Add a Family Member Discount
Now you can add your spouse and/or family member and they too can enjoy the benefits of full enrollment at a huge savings. Individuals who wish to enroll in the above courses and already have access to current HMI materials (DVDs and text or streaming videos) through another enrolled student, can choose this "Enrollment Fee Only" option.

Included in this option are the workbook(s), test materials and one tutorial appointment for each volume of study. "Enrollment Fee Only" students can take exams, accumulate credits and be eligible for the same educational awards as primary student. Please note that this option does not include any additional DVDs.

The cost is $995.00 USD for the full course or $195.00 USD per volume if purchased separately.

My Plan is #3.

Ed, (Eddini).
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am afraid I need a dog and a lojack to follow that post.

As for the first time I was invisible, I don't remember really it was so long ago.

As for it being the greatest hypnotic feat possible? Not by a long shot in my book. Just an opinion. I use it very early in the show and far greater things happen a lot later in the show.

I have NO idea what it is your talking about the meth clinic. Good luck if your serious.

As for puttin C.H.T after your name like Lee Darrow, yep you can do exactly that and it will mean exactly as much as it does when Lee uses it.

Good luck with it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Depending on what the criteria is for the "best" I would agree that the most realistic performance of the buzz saw was performed by Richiardi. Many years ago I was a witness to him performing the effect in a small theatre off Broadway. As I stated "realistic" would be an understatement of his performance.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks. Yes I talked to the guy about getting me BACK in the clinic. As far as the post. I just listed the 5 PAYMENT options for getting a HMI Diploma. YES, I did great in my phone test with my tutor, and my "Certified Hypnotist" Certificate will be mailed to me in like 2 weeks. To my that's the most powerful feat. The funniest is what I call "The Chaos Routine". That's when you have like 5 people after waking up, doing the post hypnotic suggestions. That's a riot. Like one guy will trying to drink out of a water bottle but keeps missing his mouth, and everytime you say a certain word a guy ask for a bandade, another going through the audience calling for his pet pis...etc. That's me favorite, funniest routine, Ed, (Eddini).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » To me this is the BEST Presentation, of the Buzz Saw Illusion. Richiardi's is the BEST! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL