The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Tricks used in association with Pickpocketing!...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr.Crebar
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Mr.Crebar
I am new to pickpocketing. My Ricki Dunn book, and Chappy Brazil dvd is on the way. My question is, what are some magic tricks or other things you guys do to get your hands on a person's wrists, pockets, body, etc. without giving away your agenda. Some things I have seen from other dvd's and videos are the copper penny to fifty cent peice trick, sponge ball/card transportation (from one hand to another), a rubber band trick, a coin trick (the one chappy does to get the victum to tuck in their thumb for the kill. Any tips, advice or stories would be greatly appretiated, thanks!
daviddeltoro
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of daviddeltoro
Well, the best idea I have seen and the one I use since I'm not a real pickpocketer is:

I borrow a bill from the spectator to make an impossible location but I vanish it using the old silk vanish, then I say "You know what I have iin this pocket?" everybosy usually response "the bill" then I say "no, a lollypop to thanks you the bill" here everybody laughs and then I say "the bill is in you pocket!" I put the hand inside the pocket say "no" and I review all the pockets aparently looking for the bill in a very fast desperate way ando covering evereything I catch with the hank, the audience still laughs a lot and nobody sees what I'm catching from himm with the cover of the silk.

Hope this helps you as you are new to pickpocket.

Note: Im not a pickpocketer but I think I have strong misdirection as I usually perform strong illogical effects, like make my own shoe appearing from the spectator's ear and things like that

David
Mr.Crebar
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Mr.Crebar
Thanks david, good stuff!
obuch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of obuch
I use coin trick mostly. I secretly put a coin in spectator pocket and after a while I perform any vanish with identical coin and I'm showing him in which pocket the coin is now but when I'm doing it I hug him a litle so I can take out anything from pockets of which I'm huging and both backpockets. I'm thinking third week how to construct routine where I can pickpocket all his pocket. now I'm improvising and I'm doing great but I want have a routine.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
The search technique wa create by Ricki, I think
Bill search,coin search , etc...
To steal tie I use mentalism.
Hand game (for steal watch)
Watch Chris Korn dvd, he has a very clever and beautiful pen trick pickpocket.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

Profile of mcvicarthetrickster
I use a sponge ball routine to steal watches but you can also use the asi's bill under watch routine.
Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Tricks used in association with Pickpocketing!...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL