The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Source for skeleton key for haunted key? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Scott, I hope you're doing better. How about an update?

After reading Leslie's post, I decided to order the Carlyle key myself. I'm glad I did. The key is terrific; the service I received, however, was *superb*. So another thumbs up for the Carlyle key.

Jeff
shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
Thanks Jeff. I have a key on order, thanks for all the great leads you have provided. I got the catheter tube out last week, got my teeth repaired, and am slowly starting to heal--I can now cough without feeling like someone is stabbing me from the inside out! I am slowly replacing the items I lost.

The doctors didn't know anything about the items from my mojo bag, or what happened to my clothes. I still want to contact the EMTs and helicopter crews, both to thank them and to ask them about my bag. Who knows, one of them may be carrying my "good luck" bag as we speak, since although I had a bad wreck, I did survive. If that's the case, I may just have to let them keep it (but it would be nice to know one way or another).

Thanks folks--you are all an inspiration to me, and a pleasure to know.
Scott
Magic in the Shadows
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
"Who knows, one of them may be carrying my "good luck" bag as we speak".

And opening next week in Las Vegas!
Stories....?....That's telling!
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
Quote:

"Who knows, one of them may be carrying my "good luck" bag as we speak"
Scott

And opening next week in Las Vegas!
Stories....?....That's telling!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Scott, like DocSteve said, perhaps the Guardian Angel stone did its job. I'd like to think it did. It's time for collecting stuff for a new mojo bag.

If it means anything to you, I'll say this: I've never had a mojo bag, and since reading this thread I've been thinking of putting one together. Life goes on, and we learn from others.

Life goes on....

You're alive. You're alive. That's all the mojo anyone needs.

Jeff
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of Tone
Yeah, I was in a bad wreck myself on July 11 (7-11!) Two months ago today, matter of fact (still not walking without crutches).

Broke my Tibia and Fibula, they drilled into my leg and inserted a metal rod and pins.

Lost my TT (I only hope it rolled out onto the ER floor and was later spotted by a startled nurse!) but came out fairly OK, considering the van was entirely totaled!

Oddly enough, I failed the initial cognitive brain test (dang hard questions to answer post surgery I must say) and they never retested.

I know my mind's as good as ever (maybe even better.... I seem to have gained bizarre mental powers, right? Smile )

The time spent recovering has allowed me to reread many classics and practice the sleights (and most importantly, join this forum)>

A blessing in disguise, I must say.

Glad to hear you're in good shape overall, shots / Scott.

Now I gotta figure out how to magnetize this rod and pins in my leg!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Glad you are doing OK and that gear can gear can always be replaced... your angel will come back in another form for you to carry and the Ocean is timeless...

Carpe Nocturne, Shots!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
And the story is told later...

"The paramedics said they thought that it was impossible for anyone to have lived through that accident. When I came to in the hospital, next to me on the table was my lucky bag. Still closed, with the string knotted in my special knot, and inside, was nothing. A bit of dust at the bottom, that was it. the items were worthless to anyone but me, who would steal them?
I finially decided that all the luck in those items had been completely used up, and then some."

"Pardon?"

"Why, yes, I do have a couple of extra bags that I might be willing to part with after the show, I would have to change some items so that it's attuned to you, but for the right price..."
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Source for skeleton key for haunted key? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL