The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wholesale Paranormal? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
831 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
I am doing some research for a potential project, that I am not quite ready to lay out yet. I am looking for wholesale sources for paranormal and/or strange items that might have some commercial appeal. Think back of the room sales on a larger scale.

Tarot cards? Runes? Ghost hunting gear?

Ideas for items as well as sources appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Pendulums. They are oracles, diviners, tests, or hey, just jewelry! Mulitple buyers need multiple reasons to buy BOR.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
How about divining rods? Brass wire bent with wooden beads in the "handles" to allow free movement can be made.

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
Don't overlook booklets and pamphlets for BOR sales. If people buy a pendulum, divining rod or tarot deck, they may need instructions on using it. My guess is that you would do better with rather inexpensive booklets covering a single subject, rather than an expensive book covering every kind of divination tool. Of course, having one expensive book available might be a good idea.

I think there are sources that sell either the pre-printed books that you can hand-stamp with your information or masters that you can modify and copy as you wish.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Wholesale? I don't know of any. All the standard "Ghost Hunter" retail sites have ridiculous markup, they just buy the stuff from normal sources and mark it up even more to make a profit to gullible wide eye-d teens who are fans of Grant and Jason.
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
Other good items that are inexpensive to sell are stones, so any wholesale gem place would be good for you.
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
Hey Dave,
Check out flora and co. they have some BOR pamphlets available, and some of the other mentalist sites do as well. I have a web address for this one that has been a good seller for me.
http://floraco.safeshopper.com/7/cat7.htm?367
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wholesale Paranormal? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL